9.

*CONTINUING FROM CHAPTER 8*

Kentrell's P.O.V:

All I was trying ta do was have a small conversation wit Jayla before everything really jumped off tonight. We were just choppin' it up and then K3 came over ta us and Jay picked him up and to anyone else this would be normal but here come Starr's wanna be important ass tryna start shit again. If they end up coming ta blows again, ima let Starr get whooped on this time. She need to learn how to stay outta shit.

"Starr I ain't even trying to fight with you today. I came to have a good time. Your ape looking ass always down for drama. Damn. What example are you even setting for these babies?" Jayla sternly said to Starr as they were now face to face.

"Bitch every time you step into my presence we gon fight. I don't want you around my kids, it's bad enough you brainwashing they ain't shit ass daddy. Ion need you brainwashing my kids." Starr retorted rolling her eyes.

"Bit-" I was about to speak up for ma self but I was cut off by Jayla.

"Nah Kentrell, I got this bitch now. I'm tired of trying to be nice and cordial with this clown. Swing bitch. I dare you." Jayla said crossing her arms.

I was sitting back watching this shit unfold and of course KD and them childish ass had to be apart.

"AW SHIT, PUNCH ON HA ASS JAYLA." Kd screamed as he pulled out his phone.

"Nigga put dat shit up. This ain't world star. Not finna be putting Jayla up dea like dat. She gotta reputation ta protect." I mugged at him.

"Mane I can neva have fun." He trailed off still mumbling to himself, putting his phone away.

"Aye tf going on yb?" I heard Three say coming in the door, followed by Baby Joe, Ben, and Boomer.

"Starr done started some shit she ain't gon be able to finish again." I told him, shaking my head.
____________________________________

Jayla's P.O.V:

I stood and waited for her to swing. Starr loved talking shit but when it came to fighting, she seemed to beat around the bush a lot. Meaning she ain't really bout that action.

"Bitch I'll end yo ass" she said as she pushed me back as hard as she could.

I just lost it, after all the time I kept my mind together and tried not to hit her but she just pushed me off the deep end fr.

"Fuck you bitch." I spat, punching on her leaving her with a leaking nose and busted lip.

I felt arms wrap around me as I still attempted to beat her ass, I must've blacked out cause I even kicked that bitch in her face as I was being pulled away. I heard her screaming and cussing about me as I was pulled upstairs.

"Say Ben, keep Starr downstairs. Do whateva you gotta do, but don't let ha come up hea right na." He yelled downstairs before closing the door and turning to look at me.

"What..?" I said lowly. Not making full contact with him.

"you aight bruh?" He mumbled as he leaned up against the door.

"I'm fine Kentrell. I'm tired of fighting with people over you though." I sighed, rubbing my hand down my face.

Kentrell arched his eyebrow and looked at me sideways. "Fuck you mean Jayla?" He said, now hearing his thick accent throughly.

"We are NOT in a relationship and yet I find myself fighting with your babymomma every time I come over here and you don't even be doing shit to prevent it from happening!" I shouted, feeling like I was about to cry.

"What da fuck am I posed to do Jayla? Starr is who she is, i ain't ha damn daddy. I can't stop her from doing a damn thing." Kentrell retorted back at me.

"TELL HER TO RESPECT ME AS YOUR BESTFRIEND KENTRELL. THE FUCK YOU MEAN WHAT ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DO?" now tears flowing down my face.

"Jayla ion know what the fuck you got going on but I'm really not feeling this shit today. You kno' I luh yo ass but since that kiss and you swearing up and down that it wasn't posed to happen, you been actin' hella funny." He said bluntly, shaking his head.

"I-i have to go.." I stormed out of his house not giving it a second thought. I just don't know what to think right now.

TO BE CONTINUED.
SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS.