20.

"I just want to know why I can't seem to secure your love." - NBA Youngboy

Kentrell's P.O.V:
Shit just been weird lately. I been feeling like somebody got eyes on me, everybody feel like i'm just being extra paranoid but I can sense shit like this. Sum just ain't right, I been trying to stay outta shit and stay out the way. Erybody and they momma know me and the feds don't get along. I picked up and flew to L.A. , only people with me right now is 3 and Ben. I needed the rest of them to stay in Baton Rouge to keep they ear to the street and eyes open for anything that look suspect. Something was bound to pop off soon and we all hadda be prepared, I bought a lil condo that's pretty ducked off so I can stay under the radar. I wasn't scared, I just wanted to be up on game before I start offing mfs.

"Any one y'all heard from Montana' nem yet?" I said sighing.

"Nah, ain't heard shit all day." Three mumbled.

"Why we just sitting around waiting? We need to be at nigga's neck mane." Ben spat.

"Yo trigger happy ass need to chill tha fuck out li Ben. Damn." I said lowly before getting a call from an unknown number.

"Nah don't answer it, let me do it." Three protested before grabbing my phone. "Hello?" He spoke.

"you niggas ain't slick. going to l.a ain't finna save y'all." the voice chuckled lowly as the line went dead.

"Three who was that?" Ben and I said in unison.

"It wasn't a nigga, it was a bitch voice.." He said in shock.

Wtf..

____________________________________

Jayla's P.O.V:
For about a week straight all I've been doing is crying, eating, and sleeping. Omari has been checking on me like every other day, and I can't lie I really wish he'd stop. I just want to be alone at this point, I haven't been answering calls from my mom. I even made a new friend when I was leaving from the doctor (Girl in picture at the beginning of the story) her name is London. I haven't been answering her either. This pregnancy has got me scared and depressed. I have been trying to relax and just think positive though, I wouldn't want to miscarry. I just don't know how I'm going to go about this whole thing. I can't even communicate with my child's father and I just feel like when the baby's born it'll be born into a broken home, just like my home was broken. My mom kept everything together as much as she could, but she still couldn't fill the void of my father never being around. I don't want my baby to deal with the same thing, feeling like their dad never wanted to be apart of their live. I'm sure Kentrell would if he knew, I just couldn't come to terms with telling him right now. My thoughts got cut off by a knock at my door. I went to open the door and it was Omari's friend, which was surprising to me.

"Can I help you?.." I looked up at him.

"Omari sent me over here to watch over you while he handle some business." He said bluntly, moving past me walking inside.

"What do you mean watch over me? I'm grown. I don't need to be watched. What the fuck." I retorted.

"Look just chill out ight. Just following instructions." He sighed before sitting down.

"Instructions? So this nigga yo boss or sum?" I said folding my arms.

"Yo, stop getting smart. Pretend like I ain even here. Just continue yo day." He said sternly turning his attention back to his phone.

"Whatever." I mumble, going upstairs to my room, locking the door behind me.

That shit is weird. Now he's sending people to watch me? I gotta get away from these niggas. Sum ain't right. I swear I just wanted to pick up the phone and call Kentrell. He always made me feel safe, but I knew that wasn't something I could do at this point.
____________________________________
Kianna's P.O.V:
"Listen London. I need you to keep this shit going with Jayla. Get as much information as you can about her. She doesn't trust me or Noelle anymore so we banking on you to make this shit work. We may even have to count Omari out cause he starting to act like a bitch for this girl."

"I got you. I mean I been trying to get a hold of shorty all day but she ain't been picking up the phone." London stressed.

"Pop up on her ass. Anything. This shit finna go down in a few days and we need everybody on they p's and q's if we want this shit to go right." I said sternly.

"Don't let us down London. Or you gon be just like them." Fredo spoke.

"I won't let y'all down. I promise." London protested.

TBC