22.

"I been putting up wit yo bullshit all day, why you calling me?" - NBA Youngboy

Kentrell's P.O.V:
I thought I left London's ass way, WAY back in the fucking past. I thought she'd be the last one to pop back up, this shit got me wondering if Jayla straight. I knew how London felt about me back then and I ignored it for Jay. It wasn't because I was trying to be on some relationship shit with her though, Jayla literally just came before anybody..I felt like we understood each other's hurt and I needed her just like she needed me. I didn't care if people questioned our bond. Wether they thought she was just another girl I was fucking or whatever, it ain't matter to me. I loved and still love that girl. I really gotta hit her up and see where her head at.

"Yo, where the fuck did shorty come from? Like why do all this old shit keep popping back up?" I sighed.

"Maybe because you left everything open. You ain't neva give nobody closure, and now that's what they after but they coming for blood too." Three said.

"Since when did yo ass become Dr. fucking Phill?" Ben mumbled.

"Shut tha fuck up li Ben. Now ain't the time. It's time for you to call Jayla ain it?" Three spoke up.

"I'm thinkin' on it mane." I said lowly.

"Nigga at this point, you don't have a mf choice. Niggas is at our necks and if they at us, then they definitely at Jayla. She was the main one involved when Fredo died. Shit she offed em." Three spoke again but this time Ben slapped his neck.

"Nigga anybody could be fucking listening. Jayla ain't do a MOTHAFUCKIN thing and that's what we sticking to." Ben spat.

"This shit getting outta control. Might as well just call. Fa it get worse.." I trailed off, picking up my phone, dialing Jayla.
____________________________________

Jayla's P.O.V:
"So what happened Jayla?" London asked.

"Omari...he...he put his hands on me." I sighed.

"Are you fucking serious? We can pop up on this nigga right now." London said, raising her voice.

"No London, that'll only make shit worse. I just wish Kentrell was still around sometime. Even through our differences, nothing like this would ever go down." I stressed.

London stared off, tapping her finger nails on my island before returning to the conversation.

"If Kentrell wanted to do right..he would have Jayla." She said with aggravation in her voice.

"Why are you saying it like-" I got off by my phone ringing, I was so surprised to see who it was. My heart literally dropped to my feet.

I told London I would take my call in the other room and picked up the phone.

"Hello.." I spoke softly.

"Waddup ma. How you been?.." Kentrell soft, but thickly laced Louisiana accent filled the phone.

"I-I'm good Kentrell.." I lied "How are you? How are things back home?"

"You sound like you lyin', what's really good?" He questioned again.

"I can't talk about right now Trell..." I trialed off, turning to look making sure London wasn't anywhere near by.

"Aight, im finna fly out there, cause obviously sum going on." Kentrell said.

"But, Kentrell you cant come ou-" before I could say anything else, the line went dead.
____________________________________

London's P.O.V:
So Kentrell is coming to New York? That's perfect. This is just how everything was suppose to go, I need to get Fredo, Kianna, and Noelle up on game. Looks like our plan is going down sooner then we thought. No sooner we put Jayla's dumbass to rest, I can get my life back with Kentrell. I hurry and call Kianna before Jayla comes back to the room.

"Hello?..." Kianna spoke.

"Kentrell is coming to New York, time to strap up. The shit either going down tonight or tomorrow night." I spoke.

"What about Omari? You think we should keep him in the loop?"

"No. Omari is out." I spoke, above whisper.
____________________________________

This bitch is really trying to set me up.

JUST A FILLER
SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS
TBC