3.

"Sometimes nobody was here for us JUST US."  - NBA Youngboy

NBA Youngboy | Kentrell Gaulden:

I picked Jayla up and spun her around. I missed ha ass so much mane. After I let her down, we just shared looks for a second then Jayla begin to speak.

"So how you been?" She said, looking up at me wit a smile.

"I been good babygirl. how you livin'? What's been going on witchu?" I said, sitting down on the couch patting next to me.

"My modeling has been really taking off and I've almost saved up enough money for an apartment." she squealed, sitting down next to me putting her head on my shoulder.

"Word? That's wassuh Jay. I'm proud of you. You lookin' good too. What's wit this blue shit though?" I said, touching her hair scrunching up my face.

"Don't come for me, I look cute. What's going on wit yo nappy ass head?" She said, rubbing through my hair, as we both started laughing. As soon as we start to enjoy each otha company, here come Star stupid ass tryna start shit.

"So soon as this bitch get here, you lose yo fathering skills?" She stomped down the steps, yelling at me.

"Star you need to chi-" I got cut off by Jayla just turning up on ha ass.

"I got yo bitch. Yo bitter ass always wanna start sum every time I'm around Kentrell. You mad cause he don't want yo ugly monkey lookin ass?" She spat standing up, walking toward her.

"Bitch ion want Kentrell, I want him to be a dad to his sons. This don't got shit to do with me and his old as relationship we use to have. So try again. You always coming in here trying to take all his attention and he got responsibility, ion remember you being one." Star exclaimed, mushing Jayla. Before I knew it, they were throwing blows.

"AYE Y'ALL COOL OUT. CHILL MANE, CHILL." I yelled, standing between them. I heard feet coming downstairs as I'm trying to break them up.

"WORLDSTARRRRRR, I got $50 on Jayla!" Ben yelled and laughed.

"Nigga if you don't get yo ass ova hea and help me." I said to Ben as he pulled Star and I pulled Jayla. "Take ha ass upstairs Ben." I sat Jayla down on the couch and got in front of her. I held onto her thighs and let her calm down. "you aight?" I said as I sighed.

"Mhm. I guess. I'm finna go Kentrell. Every time I come over this bitch. She wan start some shit." She breathed, tryna get up.

"Mane, come on we gon go out somewhea. We don't gotta be here."

Jayla P.O.V:
I got up from the couch, and got myself together. I agreed to going out with him, cause being in this house any longer would cause me to drag this hoe. I don't know why every time I chose to spend time with Kentrell it was such an issue, when she claim she don't even want him. I got pulled out of my thoughts by him calling my name.

"Yeah?" I looked at him.

"So tomorrow is my show, and I want you to come on stage wit me. Be my support system ya know?" He looked back at me with a smile.

"S-sure." I stuttered, trying not to smile too hard. Then I started to think about it. "Kentrell what is everybody going to think? I don't know if we should be doing this.."

"Just trust me Jayla."

To Be Continued.