11.

NEW CHARACTERS: Jayla's Cousins

Noelle

Kianna_________________________________

Kianna
_________________________________

Jayla's P.O.V:
I slouched, while sitting on the edge of the bed. I really didn't want to deal with work today, I had too much on my mind. I haven't heard from Kentrell since our argument at his family's cookout last week. I missed him, I really did but I wasn't going to talk to him until he talked to me. While that may sound childish, I felt like I had every right to be upset. I eventually got up and got in the shower. While I was blasting "Avenue" by H.E.R I swear I wanted to meet her one day, my phone kept dinging..indicating that I was getting text messages. I shrugged it off and continued to wash throughly. I got it and made my way over to the sink to check my phone.

I rolled my eyes looking at the messages, debating on if I should even answer

I rolled my eyes looking at the messages, debating on if I should even answer. I just looked at it and continued to get ready. I would deal with Kentrell later. My main focus right now is to get work over with. I got dressed, did my hair and headed for the door. Momma must already be at the shop cause she wasn't downstairs when I left. I got to work and saw my mom talking to two girls, one girl had more tattoos then a lil bit, and the other girl stood out because her makeup was next to flawless. I slowly approached and they greeted me with warm smiles.

"Hey baby, these are your cousins Noelle and Kianna." Momma said smiling.

"Hey pretty girl!" Noelle said kinda loud, giving me a hug.