12.

"Except the fact that niggas hitting then
They send her home
Guess somebody should told her all
That glitters isn't gold
So don't trade it for the soul
And don't forget your coat
Cause this world can be cold
So I just hope you know"
____________________________________

Jayla's P.O.V:
It's been about 2 months since Kentrell and I had sex, and it was still weird for me, not to mention we haven't spoken that much either that wasn't like him at all. I couldn't believe I really allowed that shit to happen, and take to make it worse my sense of attachment for him is different now. I now have deeper feelings for him but I refuse to say anything about the shit, or even act like it because I don't want to lose my best friend. If we were ever in a relationship and it went sour, there would be no more friendship. We decided as a whole that it was just a mistake and to go on like it never happened. I hadn't told anyone but my cousins cause they kept saying I was acting different and they kept going on and on about it till I finally broke down and told them.

"Bitch I can't believe you let that nigga play you like that." Kianna said while rolling her eyes.

"KiKi ease up on her bruh. You making the girl feel bad." Noelle protested calmly.

"No, I'm not easing up on shit. She let that nigga treat her like some one night stand hoe. That's not cool. Then your stupid ass gon agree to act like it ain't happen." Kianna palmed her face before sighing.

"Kianna shut the fuck up. As if I don't feel bad enough about this shit. I don't need your mf lectures." I snapped back at her before my phone vibrated making me turn my attention to my phone.

@ Meli2x__
I miss him @ GGyoungboy 😩😪
💬105  🔃13.5k ❤️17k

Is this bitch really serious? I haven't talked to Melii since that argument we had when I went to Kentrell's family cookout. I tried reaching out to her but she didn't answer any of my calls or texts. Now I look on twitter and she all on Trell's dick, pretending like she ain't fw him. I didn't know how to feel. I just knew I was mad at them both, how can they fuck with each other? Like after all that shit she was talking and after what me and Kentrell did, he's just going to fw my best friend??? I was pulled out of my thoughts by Noelle shouting my name.

"Jay! Are you good bitch?" Noelle inquired, arching her eyebrow at me.

"I don't know if I am or not. I just seen something that made my stomach turn." I sighed laying back on my bed.

"What was it?" Kianna spoke up.

"Melii and Kentrell are fucking with each other." I blurted out before it went dead silent. I sat up to see them both looking at me like I said something foreign.

"What?" I questioned.

"Your best friend Melii!?" Noelle yelled.

"Yeah.." I trailed off.

"We paying this bitch a visit." Kianna snapped, standing up.

"NO! As far as anyone knows me and Kentrell never had anything going on and if we go over there and that somehow comes up that shit will be every where." I protested , making them sit back down.

"You gotta say sum to this fake bitch." Noelle said lowly.

I was just about to speak before I heard a knock at my door. I went downstairs to see who it was and it was Beenie and them.

"What y'all doing here?" I questioned.

"You ain't heard?" Beenie said quickly , looking uneasy.

"Heard what? What's going on? Where Kentrell at ?" I said.

They all looked off before Kd spoke up cause Beenie just couldn't seem to find the words.

"Mane..Kentrell missing.." He said lowly.

What?....

TO BE CONTINUED
SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS