♡ Chapter 1 ~ New friends?!

My name is Lee Luna. I'm half Thai and Korean. I'm 19 years old. I have 2 brothers name Lee Taeyong and Lee Ten. Taeyong is 20 and Ten is 19. Ten is my twin he's a 3 days older then me. Me and Ten went to Thai and lived there with our grandparents and also studied there for a 3 years and we developed the language. I also studied Chinese too. Taeyong was with our parents helping out the company.

I'm a shy person so I don't have any friends and I'm also quiet too. But Taeyong and Ten always helps me make friends but I never want to try. And also our family is rich and so is Ten and Taeyong's friends as they say.

We also have 3 dogs Pumpkin, Ruby and Lilly. They are mainly in my room but I don't know why. Pumpkin is my dog, Ruby is Taeyong's dog and Lilly is Ten's dog.

{ In the story } { My room }

I woke up to my alarm and saw Pumpkin, Ruby and Lilly both on my bed still sleeping and I petted them both and then I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine

I woke up to my alarm and saw Pumpkin, Ruby and Lilly both on my bed still sleeping and I petted them both and then I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back to the room and heard a small paw on the door and I smiled and opened the bathroom door and with a smile on my face

When I was done I went back to the room and heard a small paw on the door and I smiled and opened the bathroom door and with a smile on my face. When I opened it I went to my bed and they both came to me and wanted to be petted and I definitely petted them both and then I said...

Me: "Come on girls let's go downstairs."

Pumpkin, Ruby & Lilly: *Woof*

When I said that they botn barked and I grabbed my backpack and left my room. The dogs followed me down the stairs. When we arrived downstairs. The maids and butler bowed to me and I smiled at them and said...

Me: "Good morning."

When I said that I put the dogs down and they just stayed and waited for me. Then when I was about to ask something but then the butler said...

Butler: "Miss, the dogs bowl are filled and the Masters are in the kitchen."

Me: "Ahh haha thank you."