♡ Chapter 13 ~ Love!

When I said that he pushed the girl away and

Kun: "Sweetheart! It's not what it looks like!"

Me: "Sure it's not!"

When I said that I ran away even though I knew that the girl kissed him first but I couldn't help it...it's like my leg has a mind of its own. But when I ran away Ten and Taeyong both ran after me. When they did I heard Kun and Hendery yelling at the girl. Then Kun stopped and ran after me with Ten and Taeyong Then when I got outside I sat at the water fountain. I just sat there sadly but I wasn't crying. Then Taeyong and Ten came and hugged me and then Taeyong said..

Taeyong: "Princess What was that?"

Me: "I don't know....I saw the girl kiss him
But like I'm just sad that Kun didn't even push him away."

Taeyong: "Princess, remember that Kun was only the quiet boy that locks up his feeling because he's scared to know what others thinks of him."

Ten: "Yeah just like you but instead you are ten shy girl though."

Me: "Yeah I know. I just didn't know how to feel...you both know this is my first time dating someone that I like."

Ten: "Yeah we know don't worry."

Me: "yeah and I know that Kun wouldn't cheat on me like that...would he?"

When I said that Ten and Taeyong was about to say something but the a voice said...

???: "Of course I wouldn't!!"

When the person said that Taeyong and Ten both turned around and saw Kun standing there with the boys too. Then I frozed and he went to me and hugged me and said...

Kun: "I would cheat on you or even leave you."

Me: "Me too."

When I said that we both made up and then we went back into the dance and started having fun! Me and Kun started dancing on the dance floor and it was very romantically beautiful. Then 30 minutes later I went to got a drink and when I finished drinking I put the cup back on the table and then I accidentally bumped into someone and I apologized and they said...

???: "Don't worry about it."

???: "Yeah don't worry about it we know it wasn't your fault."

When both voices said that I looked up and saw Mark and Rose and my eyes widen and said...

Me: "What are you both doing here?!"

Mark: "We came because you wanted us to come so badly so we told our friends that we'll be hanging with you and we can hang with them next time."

Rose: "Yeah I wouldn't miss my Unnie's first dance with her boyfriend for anything!"

Me: "Not when if you found a boy?"

Rose: "Huh?! What boy?"

Me: "Turn around and you'll see."

When I said that Rose suddenly turned around it was Eunwoo staring at her. Then he turned back and started blushing and I laughed and said...

Me: "Aww you both are so cute together!"

Rose: "Stop it Unnie!"

Mark: "Aww is my little sister shy?"

Rose: "No not you too oppa!"

Then suddenly Eunwoo came over and started talking to us and he said...

Eunwoo: "Hey Luna."

Me: "Oh Hey Eunwoo. What's up?"

Eunwoo: "Nothing I just came to say Hi."

Me: "Ahh okay. By the way He's Mark and she's Rose. They are both my cousins."

Eunwoo: "Ahh okay."

Me: "Mark Oppa and Rose... this is Eunwoo my classmate."

Mark: "Hi it's nice to meet you Eunwoo."

Eunwoo: "Nice to meet you."

Rose: "Hi I'm R-Rose."

Eunwoo: "It's nice to meet you Rose. Can I have a dance with you?"

When Eunwoo asked that she frozed but I could tell that she wanted to say yes so I said...

Me: "Yes you may now you both go!"

When I said that Eunwoo and Rose both smiled and started dancing on the dance floor. Then Mark said...

Mark: "Did you guys your first dance with Kun yet?"

Me: "Yes I did it was so romanticlly beautiful!"

Mark: "Aww Cute!"

Me: "Haha."

Mark: "Can I get a dance with with then?"

Me: "Of course!"

When I said that he pulled me to the dance floor and we started dancing. We were all having so much fun together! Kun got a bit jealous because of Mark but Taeyong explained to him that Mark was our cousin he calmed down. And with Rose and Eunwoo... I think they fell in love at first sight.

{ To be continued... }