☆ Chapter 2 ~ Pets!

{ Time Skip } { Lunch Time }

When it was lunch time we all decided to go to lunch together. Then when we walked out of the room every girl was fangirl about Ten, Taeyong, Kun, Hendery, Xiao Jun, Winwin, Chenle and Jisung and then of course there's me. I get shy every time they do start yelling my name and saying 'wow! She's so pretty!' 'I wish I was her friend' and others things too. Then Ten grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the crowd. Then I said...

Me: "Thanks Oppa."

Ten: "No problem princess."

When he said that we all went to the cafeteria and got our food and started eating. Then we enjoyed talking to each other. I don't usually eat because normally I go up to the rooftop. But the boys told me to eat and I just nodded. And now I'm here. Then a girl came up to us and said...

Girl: "Um Hendery Oppa..."

Hendery: "Yes? I'm sorry do I know you?"

Girl: "I'm in one of your classes?"

Hendery: "What class?"

Girl: "Math..."

Hendery: "Ah okay...what do you want?"

Girl: "I just wanted to say...I had a crush on you can you be my boyfriend?"

Hendery: "I'm sorry...I barely even know you...so no..."

Girl: "Oh okay."

When she said that she walked away and I looked at Hendery with my head slightly sideways and he said...

Hendery: "Why are you looking at me like that?"

Me: "Nothing...I just wanted to say thanks for tell the truth instead of playing with her feelings."

Hendery: "Yeah okay."

Me: "And one more thing boys?"

The boys: "Yes?"

Me: "Please don't be a playboy...especially you 3 YangYang, Chenle and Jisung...you three are still young."

YangYang, Chenle and Jisung; "Yes Noona!"

Me: "I know my brothers aren't either because they might look beautiful and handsome...not gonna lie there...but they won't play with people's heart though."

Taeyong: "Awww you look beautiful and gorgeous too!"

Ten: "Omg! I did I just get a compliment from my twin??"

Me: "This isn't the first time you know."

When I said that I hit Ten on the shoulders the others started laughing. Then Xiao Jun said...

Xiao Jun: "Anyways Don't worry princess we aren't playboys."

Lucas: "Yes I know how handsome we are too."

Me: "Ahh I see Xuxi has a lot of confidence in himself..."

Taeyong: "Aww how cute you called him Xuxi..."

Me: "I got it from you Oppa."

When I said that Taeyong nodded and smiled at me and I looked at Kun who was staring at me. Then I said...

Me: "Are you okay Kun?"

Kun: "Yes I am..."

Me: "Um okay then."