☆ Chapter 10 ~ Arranged what?!

When he said that we all stopped what we were doing and I stopped running and said...

Me: "What is it?"

Butler: "The Head Masters are on the big screen and they want to talk to Miss and Masters."

When the butler said that we all nodded and told the butler to leave mad then we all looked at each other and shrugged and went to the big screen room and no it's not a movie theater. Oh and by the way the Head Masters are our parents. And the big screen room and another living room that we have when we want to talk to our parents or when they want to talk to us. So we all walked into the big screen room and saw our parents on screen which is weird because usually it's only one or another calls us never both. So I was curious and the Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "What is it mom and dad?"

Ten: "Why are you both on screen? You both are never on screen at the same time."

Me: "Right?! Did something happened?"

When I said that I got worried and so did Ten and Taeyong Oppa too. Then our dad said...

Dad: "Actually we have an important news!"

Ten: "Huh? What is it?"

Mom: "One is you guys are getting married!"

Me, Taeyong, Ten: "What?! Who?!"

Dad: "It's gonna be Luna!"

Me: "What?!"

Ten: "What?! with who?!"

Taeyong: "I will not except this! She has a boyfriend!"

Mom: "I'm sorry we can't say yet! And but you will have to break up with your boyfriend!"

When mom said that I stood there traumatized again and then I suddenly lost balanced too. Taeyong Oppa realized what was happening so he went to get Pumpkin. But this the pumpkin didn't help at all even thought she usually does. Then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Pumpkin isn't working! Ten call Kun fast and tell him to come over!"

Ten: "Okay Hyung!"

When Ten said that he took out his phone and called Kun and when he did Kun picked up and he yelled...

Ten: "Hyung! Come over fast Luna has been traumatized again! And pumpkin isn't work this time!"

Kun: "Oh snap! I'm coming!"

Ten: "And be careful!"

Kun: "Don't worry I will."

{ Time Skip }

A few minutes later, the door bell ranged and Kun arrived and went into the big screen room and saw Me traumatized and Taeyong and Ten trying to untraumatized me. Then Kun came and said...

Kun: "Hyung and Ten I got this...."

When he said that they both nodded and they both left the room even though they didn't need too but they did. then I just sat there really wanting to hug him. Then suddenly he kissed my forehead and then peck my lips. But that peck turned into a kiss because I was unfrozen and I kissed him back. Then I broke the kiss and I said...

Me: "Hi Oppa."

Kun: "Hey Sweetheart....How are you feeling?"

Me: "I'm alright...don't worry."

Kun: "What made you start this?"

Me: "....to be honest I honestly don't even know."

Kun: "Ahh it's okay lets go out of this room."

Me: "Okay."

When I said that Kun helped me out of the room. Then Taeyong and Ten both came and hugged me one at a time. And Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Are you okay?"

Me: "Yes I'm fine."

Ten: "Are you sure?"

Me: "Yes I am...don't worry."

When I said that they both nodded. Then suddenly someone's phone ranged. And Taeyong and Ten both shook their heads and I already know that's not mine. Then I looked at Kun and him taking us phone out of his pocket. Then when he picked up he didn't look happy and excused himself and me, Taeyong and Ten all nodded and he left outside. Me, Taeyong and Ten all went to the living room and when we did we saw our dogs laying on couch. We went to them and played with them. Then I said...

Me: "Oppas don't tell Kun about the marriage yet....I don't want to hurt his feelings."

Taeyong: "Don't worry we won't."

Ten: "Yeah you can trust us."

Me: "Okay Good."

When I said that we continued playing and then a few moments later Kun came in and he did look happy. Then Kun came straight towards me and then hugged me and said...

Kun: "I am so glad that you are okay but I really gotta go."

Me: "Why is something wrong?"

Kun: "There's a little problem but its okay."

Me: "Okay then."

Kun: "I'll see you tomorrow sweetheart."

Me: "Okay Oppa I love you."

Kun: "I love you too sweetheart."

When I said that Kun kissed my forehead and pecked my lips and then said bye to us and the left the house. When he left I sighed as I was worried about the arrange marriage and also about Kun too. I don't know how I'm gonna tell him. I love him so much! He's so talented, adorable, handsome and beautiful in his own way. And also his smile makes my heart beats fast and it's not fair. But that's also what makes me love him. Then suddenly Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Princess, don't worry to much....we'll figure out a way to solve it."

Me: "I'll try too."

When I said that I continued playing with pumpkins but that didn't make me feel distracted from Kun and the situation though.

{ To be continued.... }