☆ Chapter 6 ~ Nightmares...

When I was thinking about that I suddenly heard someone say my nickname. When I stopped thinking I looked at the person who was and it was Taeyong...I looked at him and then Ten said...

Taeyong: "Are you okay princess?"

Me: "Yes I am don't worry Taeyong."

When I said that Taeyong nodded and then I said...

Me: "Oppas?"

Ten: "Yes Princess?"

Me: "Can I go upstairs?"

Ten: "Oh why? Are you okay?"

Me: "Yes don't worry I'm just tired and I got homework to do."

Kun: "Oh can I come?"

Me: "Sure! Oppas?"

Taeyong: "Yeah sure why not."

Ten: "Princess, we all do...but I don't see why you guys have to go upstairs though."

Me: "I know but please?"

When I said that I started pouting and also made my puppy dog face and Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Omg...that pout and face...Ten...I'm getting weak...."

Kun: "Yah Ten! Look at her she's so cute!"

Xiao Jun, YangYang & Winwin: "Ten Hyung!"

Lucas & Hendery: "Seriously dude look at her face she looks so freakin cute!"

Chenle & Jisung: "Hyung!!"

When they all said that I was doing my puppy face and Then Kun hugged me and I hugged him back still doing the face and then he said...

Kun: "Please stop...although you look cute but it hurts really bad..."

I didn't saying anything because I was waiting for Tennie Oppa to say something. Then he sighed and nodded his head and I smiled at him and went to him and hugged him and said...

Me: "You are the best twin brother ever!"

Ten: "I know."

Taeyong: "Hey what about your older brother?"

Me: "Don't worry Tae Oppa I love you most."

Ten: "Hey!"

Taeyong: " you and I both know she loves us evenly Ten."

Ten: "Haha yep."

After he said that me and Kun ran upstairs and of course the dogs followed us. But Jisung grabbed Ruby and their was only 2 left and it was only Lily and Pumpkin left but Ten called Lily and she ran to him. Then there's was Pumpkin left. We stopped in the middle of the stairs because Kun said...

Kun: "Moonie stop."

When he said that I stopped and look back at Kun and saw him picked up Pumpkin and said...

Kun: "Sorry I just wanted to help her."

Me: "Haha thanks and it's okay."

When I said that we continued and until we arrived at my room. When we arrived we both started doing our homework together. 15 minutes later we were done and I stood up stretching and then I suddenly got dizzy and lightheaded and was about to fall but Kun saw and he caught me really fast. Then he said...

Kun: "Are you okay Moonie?"

Me: "Yes I'm just feeling dizzy and lightheaded."

Kun: "Okay you should rest I'll go downstairs to get food some food for you."

When he said that he brought me to my bed and pumpkin was right next to me and when I laid down Kun was about to leave but I grabbed his hand and I said...

Me: "Kunnie...please don't leave..."

When I said that he looks at me and shook then that shocked face turned into a smiling face. Then he nodded and I slowly moved over and he laid next to me and we both started cuddling. When we both fell asleep.

{ Author-nim's P.O.V }

When they both fell asleep and a few minutes later, Luna suddenly had a dream...but more like a nightmare...

{Nightmare} { Luna's (you) P.O.V }

I woke up in a dark room and everything is infinity meaning if I try to run away it's no used because it's not gonna work. Then all a sudden I saw and bright light and I ran to it and it was a world...where I got bullied and where I was loosing everything...the people that I love and that the people that used to love me was now gone...then I felt someone touching my shoulders and I turned and saw Kun. And I looked at him and smiled at him and then he didn't saying anything and walked away he also had no emotions on his face. Then I started crying when I saw Taeyong, Ten and my friend walking away from me too. And I started sitting down crying even harder.

{Nightmare over }

{ Luna's (you) P.O.V }

When I woke up I started crying even more and I was actually scared that it was gonna happen but then I felt someone back hugging me and I smiled as I frozed. I literally forgot that Kun was here. Then he said...

Kun: "Moonie? Why are you crying?"

Me: "I had a really bad nightmare...."

Kun: "What is it about?"

Me: "About you and the others leaving me."

Kun: "Never! We I'll never leave you! You are so precious and beautiful and you deserve everything! And also I'm sure the boys will think the same too! And..."

{ To be continued... }