♡ Chapter 3 ~ Sleepover...

When the dogs come to me I started giggling and now I have all the dogs including Kun's dogs licking and surrounding me. I started smiling and started petting all of them. Then Kun smiled wider and said...

Kun: "Usually Fei Fei is the shy one and Xiao Mi doesn't like strangers...but surprisingly they are both comfortable around you."

Me: "I think it's because I'm a dog lover...I just love dogs very much."

Taeyong: "She actually does our dogs keeping going to her room every night."

Me: "I don't know why though."

Ten: "As much as we each have our own dogs..they don't usually stay in our room they always go to our princess's room."

Kun: "Awww and that's just cute though. I can see why they choose Moonie though, I know you guys are nice and caring too but I mean who wouldn't?."

Ten: "Well I can't fight with that cause it's true."

Taeyong: "Yeah and exactly who wouldn't like our princess though."

Kun: "Exactly! She's so cute and also caring too."

When Kun said that I blushed and then I looked away for no one to notice it. But of course Ten being my twin he saw and giggled quietly and didn't let the others see. Then Taeyong said....

Taeyong: "Hey Kun?"

Kun: "Yes Hyung?"

Taeyong: "It's nice for you to talk a lot again."

Kun: "Hyung you know I can talk but just not in school."

Me: "Eh? Why don't you talk much in school?"

Kun: "Because people might hate me..."

Ten: "You are similar to Luna here...because she's too shy to make friends and she think people might hate her."

Me: "Yep."

When I said that I just smiled then me and Kun both said...

Me & Kun: "Well I like you the way you are!"

When me and Kun said that we both smiled at each other then Ten said...

Ten: "Umm I think you guys might of found your first love."

When Ten said that me and Kun just looked at each other and Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Okay that's enough Ten stop teasing your twin like that."

Ten: "But they are so cute if they do don't you agree Hyung?"

Taeyong: "Well Yeah! But leave them alone!"

When Taeyong said that Ten nodded and me and Kun just stood there quietly. Then Ten said...

Ten: "Hey Kun Hyung?"

Kun: "Yes Ten?"

Ten: "You wanna sleep over at our house?"

Me: "Oh yes please! Can you?! Can he Taeyong Oppa???

When I said that I started pouting at Kun and Taeyong and then Ten said...

Ten: "Ahh that pout! Taeyong and Kun Just agree already I can't stand that pout!"

When he said that I started doing the puppy dogs eyes too with that pout. Then Ten said...

Ten: "Hyungs!!"