☆ Chapter 8 ~ Official?!

Kun: "Umm...Boys we have something to tell you all...."

Taeyong: "Huh? What is it?"

Me: "Me and Kun are official..."

Ten: "What?! Really?!"

WayV except Kun: "What really?! Yes!!"

Taeyong and Ten: "Omg! Our princess is all grown up!!"

Me: "Oof...here we go again."

Chenle: "Finally Hyung! You confessed to someone! As your little brother I approve the relationship.

When Chenle said that Jisung started chasing Chenle around the room while saying "shhhh" and then both Taeyong and Ten came to me and started hugging me tightly and I couldn't breath...but I gently tapped them both and managed to say...

Me: "Oppas...I...can't b-breath..."

When I said that they stop squeezing me and let go and I was breathing normally again. Then Kun pulled me into his arms and said...

Kun: "Don't kill my sweetheart."

When Kun said that I hugged him back and the Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Well I guess you don't need us anymore..."

When Taeyong said that both Ten and Taeyong sighed and I giggled and let Kun go and ran and jumped on Taeyong's back because his back was facing towards me. Then he started giggling and started carrying me and then I looked at Ten while still on Taeyong's back and when he looked at me I smiled and said...

Me: "Do you want me to jump on your back Tennie?"

Ten: "Oh no I'm good."

Me: "Okay then and also you boys aren't going anywhere because I will forever love you both more than anything....no offense my love."

When I said that last part Kun nodded and smiled at me. Taeyong slowly put me down and then he turned to me and kissed my forehead and Ten did the same when he walked to me. Then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Hey Kun, do you want to sleep over your stuff from last time are still here if you want too."

Me: "Yes please do."

Kun: "Okay Yes I will."

Xiao Jun & Hendery : "Hey what about me??"

Winwin & Lucas & YangYang: "And Me!"

Me: "Ahhh...ummm Taeyong Oppa?"

Taeyong: "Sure why not."

When Taeyong said that they all cheered and then everyone we all hanged out for the rest of the day. A few hours later, it's night time and we were all getting ready for bed. Me and Kun were sleeping in the same bed for the first time because usually he sleeps in the guest room and now he's officially sleeping with me and it makes me happy. Then I gently grabbed Ruby and brought her upstairs with me and when I did I brought her into my room and on the dog bed. Kun was carrying Pumpkin and Lilly was with Ten. Then I went to do my night routine and when I came out me and Kun got into the bed and we both started cuddling and we both fell asleep.

{ Time Skip } { Morning }

I woke up in Kun's arm and his head on top of mine and I was leaning on his chest. Then I slowly remove his hands and I went to my bathroom and did my morning routine. When I was done I went to my closet and chose my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back to my room and saw Kun still sleeping I went to Ruby and I could tell that she's feeling better the before

When I was done I went back to my room and saw Kun still sleeping I went to Ruby and I could tell that she's feeling better the before. Then I went to Kun's side of ten bed and kissed his cheek and then I was about to leave but Kun m stopped me by grabbing my hand and pulling me in towards him. Then I said...

Me: "Kunnie Oppa! Stop it let me go!"

Kun: "Please lets stay like this longer."

Me: "But Oppa we cant we gonna go get ready for school!"

Kun: "Okay Okay fine."

When he said that he let me go and I really he was mad at me even though I know he was faking I turned to him and kissed his cheeks and he smiled at me and the kissed my forehead. After 2 hours of getting ready and eating we are all going to school but suddenly I felt nervous because it will be the girl time they will see us dating. But then again it will be nothing new because Kun always holds my hand and kissed my forehead and hands too. When we all walked into the school everyone looked at us and fangirling  about the boys and some of them boys are fanboying  about me. I might be a nerd but I have fanboys too. We all walked into the classroom and hang out for while.

When we arrived we sat there and talked to each other and the boys was sitting separately from me because they were talking about boy business so I sat at my table and started reading and suddenly the girls comes in and started pulling my hair. I turned my head and started screaming...

Me: Ahhh!! ouch that hurts!"

Girl 1: "You deserve it!"

Girl 2: "I don't get why our Kun Oppa has to be yours!"

Girl 3: "Right she's so ugly!"

Girl 4: "She's also a nerd too!"

Girl 5: "Why do all of you guys love her so much?!"

When that girl said that Taeyong, Kun, Ten and the rest of the boys turned around and got mad and girl 1 was still pulling my hair and then Kun, Taeyong and Ten ran to me while everyone else was right behind them. Girl 4 was Rose...and she was...

{ To be continued... }