☆ Chapter 12 ~ Another girl?!

and I got scared to I went behind Kun and suddenly
Kun said...

Kun: "You guys can come out now."

When he said that I look at Kun confused then when Ten and Taeyong appeared and I smiled and said...

Me: "I'm guessing that you two were in this?"

Kun: "Yep they were."

Taeyong: "Yes we were."

Ten: "Yes and also I would totally save my food over you."

Me: "Ahh you are so mean!"

Ten: "Well you would do the same to me! Though!"

Me: "Of course I wouldn't! I'm more nicer the you!!"

Taeyong: "Okay Twins that's enough!"

Me: "...."

When Taeyong said that me and Ten stayed quiet and we didn't say anything. Then I realized something all but just for a dance? Then I looked up at the boys and said...

Me: "Boys I have something to say."

Kun: "What is it sweetheart?"

Taeyong: "Yeah What is it princess?"

Me: "Why did you 3 do all this but just for a dance? You could've just asked me regularly and I could've said yes though."

Ten: "Because Kun wanted to something romantic for you."

Me: "Ah okay then. But Kun you know you didn't have to do that though right?"

Kun: "Yes I know but I wanted to."

When he said that I nodded. Then we went home and started hanging out with each other. Then I was time for Kun to go home and when he did our parents suddenly called so we went into the big tv room and said...

Mom: "Sweetie, in 4 days we will go and meat the family that you are gonna get ready to go soon."

Me: "....sure..."

Ten: "Mom why does she have to marry someone that she doesn't even know though."

Taeyong: "Yeah and did you ever found out about the family name?"

Mom: "Oh umm it Quinn or something around that."

Taeyong: "Dang yuh don't even know their last name-..."

Mom: "Okay guys I gotta go to now."

Me: "...."

Taeyong & Ten: "Bye...?"

When they said that she hanged up and then I just stood there frozen. I don't know how I'm gonna tell Kun that my family put me up for an arranged marriage.

{ A few days later } { The dance }

(A/N: Mark from got7)

It was night time and it was time to go to the dance. I was getting ready and my cousins Mark and Rose was here to help me get ready. Mark and Rose came from LA and they are here to visit us and a month. A few moments later I looked in the mirror and saw myself and I grasped.

{ My dress }