♡ Chapter 7 ~ Confession?!

Kun: "Never! We I'll never leave you! You are so precious and beautiful and you deserve everything! And also I'm sure the boys will think the same too! And I love you so much too."

When Kun said that he said that last part quietly for I couldn't hear it but I ended up hearing it. It made me really happy inside when I heard that but I was still scared of the nightmare but I managed to say...

Me: "Yeah you are right...but wait did you just say that you love me?"

Kun: "....Yes...But m-more than a f-friend though."

Me: *blush while crying* "I...l-love you t-too"

When I said that he smiled at me and hugged me tightly like there was no tomorrow then he gave me a peck on my lips and then he said...

Kun: "Moonie...will you be my girlfriend?"

Me: "Y-yes."

Kun: "I love you so much!"

Me: "I love you too."

Kun: "And don't worry we aren't going anywhere."

When he said that he got off the bed and went I front of me and we both made eye contact but of course I blushed and Kun saw it and then he kissed my forehead. Then he said...

Kun: "You know you are cute whenever you blush right?"

Me: *blushes even more*

Kun: "Ahh why do you have to be so cute?!"

Me: "I am not cute!"

Kun: "Yes you are!"

Me: "No I don't think so. I'm surprised that you even liked me...I mean with this face I can't even. I only wear lipstick and that's literally it."

Kun: "But that means you are being yourself and you aren't trying to hide your real beauty."

Me: "....."

Kun: "I'm telling the truth I love you for you! I don't like you because you are smart, I don't like you because you wear makeup. I love you because you have a kind heart and you always help people even though you are a very shy girl."

Me: "Dang you and your sweet mouth! You are so lucky I love you. If it was the boys besides Taeyong and Ten then I would've fought back already."

Kun: "Haha what a cutie. Now come on let's go downstairs and eat something I'm hungry."

Me: "Wait...makes you think that I would listened to you?"

When I said that I turned away and started crossing my arms and suddenly I jumped a bit because I felt 2 arms around me and a head on my shoulders and I already knew who it was and I looked at Kun...he was comfortable and then he said...

Kun: "Because I'm your best friend and also your boyfriend."

Me: "But Hendery is also my best friend too though...does that me he's my boyfriend too?"

When I said that Kun held me tight in his arms like was gonna loose me. Then I slowly tapped him and I said...

Me: "Don't worry Kunnie! I will forever be yours."

When I said that he loosened the grip a little bit but in turn to him and said...

Me: "And that we'll be alway no matter what happens."

Kun: "Okay Sweetheart."

Me: "Okay Kunnie Oppa can we go eat now?"

Kun: "Ahh what a cutie! Come on let's go."

When he said that we both left the room but then I realized something and I said...

Me: "Wait...where's Pumpkin?"

Kun: "That's true where is she?"

When Kun said that he walked back into the room and saw her sleeping on the doggie bed and he got of room and said...

Kun: "She's sleeping on the doggie bed."

Me: "Ahh haha cute."

When I said that Taeyong suddenly yelled...

Jisung: "Noona!! Kun Hyung!! Come down here quick!"

When Jisung said that it sounded serious so me and Kun looked at each other and we both ran down the stairs when we did we saw Taeyong holding Ruby on his lap and I said...

Me: "What's wrong with her Oppa?"

Taeyong: "Ruby got sick."

Me: "Did you call the vet yet?"

Taeyong: "Yes. And they also came here too while you were sleeping. And they said that it common for the same dog type of Ruby's have been sick."

Me: "Oh no I'm poor angel."

When I said that I petted Ruby and she went on to my lap and I smiled at her and while she looked at me so I slowly and carefully played with her and she loved it. And also for some people they might think their dog is important but to me my dogs are everything and I love them so much. I love all my friends and family and also boyfriend too. When we had to each I gently put Ruby on the couch and said...

Me: "Stay here and rest of Ruby?"

Ruby: *Woof* *Woof*

Me: "Good girl."

When I said that I walked to the dining room and I sat in between Taeyong and Kun. When it was time to eat someone suddenly clear their throat and I looked and see who it was and it was Chenle. He was sitting in front of me and smirked and I said...

Me: "What are you looking at dolphin?"

Chenle: "Oh nothing."

When he said that I nodded and started eating again. Then after a while Kun said...

Kun: "Umm...Boys we have something to tell you all...."

{ To be continued.... }