♡ Chapter 11 ~ Surprised?!

{ Time skip } { Kun's P.O.V } { Flashback }

When I was helping Moonie out of the room we suddenly heard a phone ranged and suddenly I realized it was mine. Then I slowly passed Moonie to Taeyong Hyung for he can help her stand. When I took out my phone I saw the caller ID and it says "Mom" and I picked up the call and suddenly she said...

Mom: "Where are you?"

Me: "First off, Hi to you too mom and Second off, I'm at my girlfriend's house why?"

Mom: "What you have a girlfriend?!"

Me: "Yes I do! I already told you this but you never listen to me!"

Mom: "Yeah Whatever! I want you to break up with your girlfriend now! Because me and your father made do arrangements for you to get married...with someone better"

Me: "What?! An arranged marriage?! and You don't even know her! But I love my girlfriend!! And I'm not breaking up with her!"

Mom: "You better listen to me son it's for a good cost!"

When he said that she hanged up and I went back to Moonie.

{ Flashback Ends }

I've arrived home and when I got home and into the house I went up into my room and started thinking about the arrange marriage and Moonie, she's so beautiful, talented, and kind hearted. She's the first girl that stole my heart and I love her so much. I'm so irritated. But I've decided not to tell her about it's because I don't want to break her heart. But also the dance is coming up.

{ Luna's (You) P.O.V }

I'm now in my bedroom and I was thinking about the arranged marriage but I've decided to think about something else then I realize that the school dance was coming up and I'm excited for Kun to ask me to the dance. After a few hours of doing homework I suddenly heard a knock on the door and I said...

Me: "Come in!"

When I said that the door opened and I turned saw Taeyong and I looked at him confused because I realized that he or Ten hasn't checked on me for a while now. Then he said...

Taeyong: "Hey Princess, are you done with your homework?"

Me: "Yes why?"

Taeyong: "I was wonder if you wanted to go for a walk on the beach with us."

Me: "Yes! Of course I would!"

Taeyong: "Okay but wear something nice besides your pjs."

When he said that I smiled and nodded . Then he tapped my head and I smiled at him. Then he left and when I was about to go to my closet to get my outfit I heard little paws on my door and I opened my door and saw all the dogs standing there. I smiled at them and petted them all and went to my closet and when I did I picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }