♡ Chapter 14 ~ Break up officially? & End

{ Time Skip } { A week later }

It's been a week since the dance and also it been 4 days since Eunwoo and Rose started dating because like I said before. They literally fell in love at first sight and it was very cute. And also Mark and Rose has decided to live with us. And we agreed because we love them very much. Eunwoo always comes and visit us. Me and Eunwoo has also become best friends too.

I woke up to my alarm again and I looked around the room and saw Rose sleeping next to me. Me and Rose were hanging out yesterday and she got to lazy to go back to her room so i let her sleep with me in my room so we had a girl's night and so we mostly talked about our boyfriends Eunwoo and Kun. Then I went to do my morning routine. After a few minutes later, I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back to my room and when I did I saw rose still there and I said

Me: "Rose? Why aren't you ready?"

Rose: "What's the rush?"

Me: "Did you forget that Eunwoo and Kun is coming over for breakfast?"

Rose: "OH SHOT!! I TOTALLY FORGOT!"

When she said that she jumped out of my bed and ran to her room. Then I started laughing and Rose yelled from down the hall and said...

Rose: "It's not funny Unnie!"

Me: "Sorry But it is!"

When I said that I left my room with a smile on my face. When I went downstairs and sat at the couch all the dogs came to me and I started playing with them. Then Mark said...

Mark: "Sweetheart, the dogs really likes you."

Me: "Haha I know."

Taeyong: "Hyung they like her more then their original owners."

Ten: "Yeah but we aren't talking about Pumpkin though."

Me: "Haha I'm sorry I can't help it!"

Taeyong: "Anyways Princess can you help me make the food?"

Me: "Yeah sure."

When I said that Rose ran down the stairs and said...

Rose: "I'll help too!"

Taeyong: "Sure why not."