♡ Chapter 5 ~ Another way?!

When I stood up from Kun's lap and I was leading on the table and when I was about to walk I fall almost fell but Lucas caught me in time and helped up and said...

Lucas: "Sweetie you gotta be careful!"

Me: "Yes I know Xuxi."

Ten: "Princess?"

Me: "Yes Ten Oppa?"

Ten: "Do you want to go home? I mean you can if you want too."

Me: "No I'm okay don't worry."

When I said that Ten nodded and then I slowly tried to walk again but then Kun said...

Kun: "Here let me help you to class."

Me: "Okay."

When I said that he held me to the classroom and when we arrived we sat on our seats. Luckily there was no students in the hallway because they are mostly outside. We were all talking to each other and suddenly I started spacing out again.

{ Author-nim's P.O.V }

Everyone was just talking and suddenly you just sit there feel traumatized again. Kun kept calling your name but you didn't answer...actually you couldn't answer if you wanted too. Then Kun looked at Taeyong worriedly and said...

Kun: "Hyung? What's wrong with her? I'm worried."

Taeyong: "Once she's traumatized once she's gonna keep spacing out. She will stop eventually but that will take an hour or so."

Kun: "Then how do we bring her back from spacing out?"

Ten: "Well our grandparents and parents both said it's pumpkin that can bring her back because she's her best puppy friend and to complete stop it she has to find true love."

Kun: "Ah okay. We don't have any of that what do we do?"

Hendery: "We'll just have leave her be."

Lucas: "Then what about her work?"

Xiao Jun: "Don't worry I'll do them."

Kun: "And I'll help you Xiao Jun."

Taeyong: "Thank you...boys for helping us..."

Hendery: "It's no problem at all Hyung."

Taeyong: "And for worrying about us."

Chenle: "Hyung of course we would care about your family because it's also ours too."

Taeyong: "Thank you again all of you."

When Taeyong said that then Hendery realized that we were still early so he told them and they all started talking to each other...but except Kun he was worried about you the most then he grabbed one of your hand and started playing with your hands. And all a sudden he looks around the room and then he kissed your hand and then he continued playing with your hands then Ten came over to Kun and said...

Ten: "Are you okay Hyung?"

Kun: "Yes I'm fine."

When he said that Ten nodded.

{ Kun's P.O.V }

After he nodded. Ahh I miss my Moonie...then we both started talking and Ten said...

Ten: "Hyung?"

Me: "Yes?"

Ten: "Do you like our princess?"

I didn't answer I just blushed then suddenly I heard Ten grasps and I said...

Me: "Are you okay?"

When I said that he pointed at Moonie and then suddenly I felt someone pulling my shirt and I looked over and saw Moonie moving and weakly smiling at me. And I hugged and she hugged me back.

{Luna's (You) P.O.V }

When I suddenly stopped spacing out I slightly pulled on Kun's shirt to make him look at me and when he did and hugged me and I hugged him back. Then Kun said...

Kun: "Guys! Looks who's back!"

When Kun said that Taeyong and the other came over and started asking me how I was feeling and I said I'm okay and of course I told them not to worry but they still are and Kun and Xiao Jun still decided to write for me doing class so they did as the class started. When Ms.Park saw me put my head down and she thought I was sleeping so she said...

Ms. Park: Ms. Lee come up here and do this math problem."

When she said that I nodded and walked up their weakly but I wasn't noticeable and when I arrived I solved the math equation correct. Then Ms.Park said...

Ms. Park: "I see you were listening and not falling sleep Ms.Lee."

Me: "Of Course I won't fall asleep in your class Ma'am."

Ms. Park: "That's because you are our top student and Kun over there is our second."

When she said that I nodded and told me to go back to my seat and then they clapped for me because I got the answer correct. Then I went back to our desk weakly and as I walked passed the boys table on person from each table helped me to Kun. When I arrived at the table I sat down and put my head down again. Then Kun held my hand and made me blush but he didn't see it.

{ Time Skip } { Home }

After the school the boys were coming over because they were worried about me. And When we are all finally home suddenly I felt weak again. And I was about to fall but Kun caught me and it made me blush. When Kun brought me to the living room I sat down on the couch Pumpkin ran to me and I started playing with her and it made me happy. I started laughing and then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Yay! Our princess is back!!"

Me: "Ahh haha Thanks Oppa."

Winwin: "Yes our sweetie is back!"

Jisung: "Noona!!"

Me: "Haha aish this boy."

When I said that me and the boys started laughing and well started playing with each other and I also playing with pumpkin and it made me happy. I just love my friends and family so much I never want to ruin any relationships I have now but I wish I was more then best friends with Kun though. My heart is in love with him and I think I am too.

{ To be continued... }