Chapter 6: Everything's falling apart

Why? Just... Why? It hasn't even been two days yet and I've been kidnapped again. My luck sucks. Let's see who it is this time.

I open my eyes again and I still can't freaking see anything! Until a blindfold is removed.

That makes sense.

I look around and see a man with black hair and piercing blue eyes with purple stitches on his face, arms, and chest.

Oh god...

"You're finally awake~ I've been watching you for some time now. Even before you were taken in by those nasty creatures. I followed you all the way here." He walks to me and starts to play with my hair. Twirling it in between his fingers. His smile sending chills down my spine. I shiver.

"Oh, are you cold? I could warn you up if that's what you wish. No need to be shy." He places a hand on my thigh and moves it up and down.

I close my legs. "N-no. Sto-op." He smiles, not like a warm comfortable smile, like a smile that shows something bad is going to happen.

He unties me and helps me up. I look at him, confusion written all over my face.

"I know you want to see your family. And I'd be happy to bring you to them. It was quite hard to convince them that I'm no threat to them... At least not anymore." He grabs my hand and drags me away. He opens the door that I never noticed, and led me to the outside world. It was still dark outside, but the sun should rise in a few hours.

"Ok, what's the catch? I know for a fact you're not letting me go out of the kindness of your heart. You're not that nice." I stop and glare at him and in return he smirks.

"I'm just trying to show show you you should stay with me." He places his hand out for me to grab. I look at it in disgust.

"No."

He shrugs and leaders the way to home...

Or what's left of it... I should say.

- A few hours later -

After what feels like forever we reach my house!

I'll never take this house or anything for granted ever again!

I quickly rush to the house. I go to open the door... But it's cracked open already. I start to panic already. I don't even dare to look at the stranger behind me.

I swing the door open and a horrified expression claims my face.

Blood... That's the first thing I see. I walk in. The hallway walls painted with the crimson liquid. Tables, chairs - not a single thing left alone and untouched. I continue further into the nightmare I've been brought to.

"H-hello?" My voice cracks. Tears about to spill from my e/c hues. The color almost gone from my eyes. I can feel my sanity slipping away. I walk up the stairs leading to the bedrooms. To the left is the master bedroom... My parents room.

I turn the corner and that's when the tears spill.

WARNING: VERY DISTURBING AND GRUESOME THINGS DESCRIBED IN THE NEXT FEW PARAGRAPHS. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THINGS LIKE THAT DON'T. READ. IT. now would also be the time for the song

On the bed is a bloody, beaten, and bruised and tied up body. And from what I can tell... It's my mother. She's so beaten up, I can barely recognise her beautiful face. She stripped of her clothes and left there exposed to the world, for all who enter to see. From what it seems, before she was killed, she was played with. I go to the closet and throw up. I feel shaky. My hands and legs start to tremble. After, I look around the room and see another body.