Chapter 12: Progress~

I wake up to hear giggling. I already know they're laughing at me sleeping with Bakugo, cuz what else could they be laughing at so early in the morning?

I open my eyes and I'm met with Denki's yellow eyes. I glare at him.

"Fuck off, I'm trying to sleep." I say and turn my head to face the other way. But, on the other side is Midorya and Todo. I groan.

Wait, if I faced the other way and saw Todo and broccoli boi where's Bakugo? I look down and see I'm laying top of him, sleeping peacefully without a care in the world.

How did I just realise this? I'm so stupid.

I place my hands on both sides of Bakugo to push myself up, but sleepy Bakugo had other plans. He wraps his arms around my waist and pushes me down back onto him, and he turns to lay on his side.

I glare at him.

"Bakugo..." I coo. He doesn't move or say anything.

"Bakugo." I say a little louder. Still nothing from him. I start losing my patience.

"BAKUGO, GET UP!!" I scream at him. His eyes open quickly and he sits up and jumps outta bed, knocking me down into the floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK'S WRONG??? DID SOMEBODY FIND US?? Y/N ARE YOU OK?? IS SHE SAFE?!" He stopped screaming once he realised everyone was looking at him funny and that I was sitting on the floor, pouting like a child cuz he just threw me to the floor without a second thought.

"Are you done, yet?" Mina ask, holding back her laughter.

"BAKUGO!! YOU NEED TO APOLOGIZE TO Y/N! SHE COULD HAVE SERIOUSLY HURT HERSELF IF SHE HAD HIT SOMETHING SHARP!!" Iida yelled. Bakugo ignored him though. He went over to me and held out a hand for me to grab. I stare at it.

"Are you gunna grab it or are you gunna just fucking look at it like a dumbass?"

"After that comment, I think I might sit here. Be gone peasant! You and your filthy hand!" I demand playfully, swatting away his hand.

"Just take my fucking hand and stop being a dumbass."

"Rude. Keep acting like that and you'll stay single forever." I grab his hand and he pulls me up into my feet.

"I'll live." He says. I roll my eyes at him. The little girl comes running up to me asking if I'm ok. I tell her I'm fine and there's no reason to worry. But she thinks otherwise.

"That's not true! If you're dead or hurt, I have nothing good in my life anymore! And... I don't wanna go back to being alone. I have a million reasons to worry about you, mommy." She says to me with tears in her empty black eyes. I frown at what she said.

"Even if I die, which I won't, you still have these idiots to keep you company."

"... It wouldn't be the same." She explains. I pull her I into a hug and start playing with her hair, telling her I'll never leave.

"... This is why I called and told daddy to leave us alone... You're too good for this world, mommy...." She says, and closes her eyes to sleep. My eyes widen at what she said.

So that's who she was talking to that day when I gave her my phone.

- A few hours later -

With nothing to do, everyone is just sitting around and talking with one another, others watching TV. I'm sitting over in a corner with the little girl sleeping on my lap with Bakugo sitting beside me, his head on my shoulder asking me all these questions about my phone.