Chapter 8: Time To Go!

Me? Special? I mean, considering how I acted around my friends back at my old town, yea, it seemed like I was special. A special kinda special.

"Bakugo? Do you know anything that guy was talking about? You know.. About how I was a gem or whatever?" I ask.

"No dipshit. Did you not fucking hear what that stitched up bastard fucking said? 'Considering the dumb looks on your guys stupid faces, you have no fucking idea what the hell I'm saying?'" He retorted, angered by something.

That's... Not exactly what he said but I get it.

"Still... Do you think there's something wrong with me? I mean... Why would he come after me? I'm not all that good looking, I don't have the body of a model, and I don't act like how a girl my age should. I play in mud, wear sweatpants and T-shirts, and I eat junk food all the time. Why me?" I stare at the ground as we all walk to the house. Everyone ahead of us.

"Tch, I don't fucking know why anyone would want your dumbass but... He's not going to take you... Idiot." He says very seriously. "You can fucking bet on that."

- a few hours later -

After a few hours, we finally get back to the hole in the side of the hill. A.K.A their home... My home, atleast for now.

"So am I going to live with you guys now?" I ask.

"Duh. What kind of question is that? You're our best friend! Our family!" Mina hugs me. "But, since they know where we live, we are going to have to move...."

"Everyone! Go pack only the things needed!" Iida shouts, swiftly moving to his room to pack his things.

"Where are we gonna go?" Denki asks.

"We could move into my home. I just need to... Clean it a bit." I offer.

"Oh no, we can just move into my house. I have plenty of rooms. My mother and father won't mind at all." Momo then walks to her room to pack her things she brought here. She stops halfway to the Hall a yells,  "You guys are going to to have to hide your abnormal features though, keep that in mind."

I already have everything I need so I just wait for everyone.... At least I think I do. Wait... No I dont

- Bakugo's P. O. V -

...tch. I can't believe I almost fucking killed her. I am going to have to explain everything to her soon... What a nosy bitch. That asshole also better fucking tell us what the fuck she is or else I'm going tear him apart.

I throw random shit into a bag I found. I place a dumb ass hat on my head to cover my bad ass ears. And I change my pants into sweatpants and stuff my tail inside (u know like Aphmau did with her tail) And it fucking hurt like a bitch!

"I can't fucking believe I decided to go with these bunch of idiots." I finish packing my shit, throw the bag on my shoulder and head out to our living room. Everyone except Y/n and that half and half blood sucking bastard are here.

"Oi, the fuck are they?"

"Calm down Bakubro. Todoroki took Y/n out to get more stuff from her house. They'll be back soon." Shitty hair places his hand on my shoulder in an attempt to calm me down. I shrug it off and sit down on the couch.

Tch...Damn half n half...Taking her away... I do that know why I would care... But I do...

- Your P. O. V -

As I place the final shirt I want Todoroki speaks.

"So, what are you going to do? I mean, with this house."

"... I.. I haven't figured that out yet. I mean what can I do with it? I.. Don't even wanna think about that right now. I just wanna get as far away from here as possible." I zip up my bag, throw it over my shoulder and turn to him. "Come on, I got everything I needed. Thanks for coming with me." I give him a small empty smile. I turn on my heels and walk away. I fight the need of wanting to rush to the kitchen and grab a knife and end it all right there.

... But I have these guys now. I have a family still. Even those back home.

I'm so deep in thought I don't even realise I'm crying until Todoroki wipes away a tear.

"There's no need to cry." He says and pulls me into a awkward hug. None the less, I wrap my arm around him and silently cry into his chest. He plays with my hair, twirling it in his fingers.

After some time I let go and look up at him. "Thanks Todo... " I weakly smile at him.

"T-todo?" He asks, blush lightly covering his cheeks.

"Uh, yea. If you don't like it I can just call you Todoroki." I offer.

"No... It's just you... Caught me off guard with the nickname..."

"So I can call you that?"

"... Sure." He then continues to walk to the front door, making sure to close my parents and brothers room. I give a small smile as I walk behind him knowing he cares. I grab a bottle of water from the counter and head out the door with Todo following close behind.

- Midorya's P. O. V -

Kacchan seems to on edge and no one knows why. All that's really happened since we got back is... Oooh.

"K-kacchan? D-do you wanna t-talk about-" I try my very hardest to say a simple sentence with studdering but ultimately fail.

"No! You damn nerd. If I would talk to any of you dipshits about my fucking problems it would be with shitty hair and Y/n." He snaps.

At that moment, Todoroki and Y/n walk through the door with Todoroki carrying a few bags. And Y/n with a f/c backpack on her shoulders.

"Yo! We're back! Sorry that me and Todo took so long." Y/n quickly apologizes.

Mina, Momo, Denki, and everyone else comes outta their roomsrooms, with their bags on their shoulders or being dragged behind them (b/c they're too lazy to carry it correctly)

"Holy hell!  You idiots took forever!" Kacchan exclaims. He pushes his way past everyone, grabbing Y/n's arm on the way out. Todoroki immediately follows after them.

- Your P. O. V -

"Do you mind letting go? You're hurting my arm." I release myself from his beastly grip and look at my forearm.

That's going to leave a bruise.

"Shut up and stop your goddamn complaining. "  

I give him a blank stare. Bro... Are you for real?

" Are you going to tell me what's wrong? Or are you going to act like a baby?"

"I-" He is quickly cut off when everyone leaves the house. Some crying, others happy to be able to explore the world.

"Alright! It's time to go!"

---------

Was the wait worth it? I can't even tell. But ooooooooo Todoroki is being all buddy buddy with you.

Spicy!