Chapter 18: Things have changed

My blood ran cold.

Momo quickly stands up, along with every else. Katsuki runs over to me and grabs my arm, pulling me into a hug.

"I'm not letting you go... Not this time." He quietly says. My face heats up. I wrap my arms around him. For the first time in days, I feel safe... I feel... Happy.

"I sure hope you don't let me go, cause I don't plan on letting you let me go." I smile.

"This is cute and all, not gunna lie, but people are dying and I don't plan on being one of them. So, if you could wait a while, that'd be great." Denki says. Katsuki huffs, and let's go of me but grabs my hand.

"Oh Y/n~where are you, my little killer dog?" A voice rings out.

Asshole, I'm not a fucking dog. But, I am about to be a bitch.

"This guy again..." I day to myself. Katsuki hears me and glares.

"Is that the fucking ass who kidnapped you?" I nod my head. Katsuki squeezes my hand.

"... I'm going to kill him. I'm going to kill him the same ways he killed my family." I say and let go of Katsuki's hand, to which he replies by grabbing my hand again.

"Y/n, you're in no condition to fight him. You ran all the way from that warehouse to here with bruises and cuts which are probably infected. You need to rest." Momo gently tells me.

"But he's here! And he's probably going to kill someone if nothing is fine! And it's all that brats fault!" I shout and turn my attention to the kid. She smiles and waves.

"Hello, mommy. Did you have a fun time with daddy?" My eye twitches. I force a smile.

"Yep, although me and auntie Toga had a bit of an arguement but I got my point across. Cross my heart." I say. "And it seems as though you and I are going to have to 'talk'. Now come here!" I finally say and jump at her. I grab her by the hair and slam her face into the ground, a faint cracking sound is heard. I laugh. "Hahaha! Mother daughter time is fun isn't it?!" She starts to cry.

Kirishima and Katsuki run over and make me release the girl. Momo picks up and places the girl on a bed. "Y/n!  What the fucks wrong with you?! I know that little shit is the cause for it, but calm the fuck down!"

"Calm down? Calm down?! THAT LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT IS THE WHOLE REASON FOR THIS HAPPENING! She took advantage of my kindness and had me taken away by some psychos, one who raped me and another who tortured me and made these cuts and bruises, and this black eye! And I had to kill her! My sanity is slipping! And you don't even care!" I break down. Tears slip and my nose starts to run. "This all her fault! No, this is my fault! I should've listened to my dad when he said to not go into the woods! And because I didn't, my whole family is dead and now you're all gunna die too! I'm going to be all alone..."

Katsuki kneels down to my level and hugs me. "Listen, this no way you're fault, so shut up about that and there's no way you're going to be left alone-"

"Ewww, you guys are gross and all sappy." The girl says. I wipe the tears from my eyes and stand up. I walk over to the girl and Momo.

"Y/n don't do-"

"Shush, I'm not gunna kill her... Not yet at least..." I say.  I pick the girl up by the collar of her shirt dress thing. "You caused all of this, and you're gunna fucking fix it." She smirks.

"And if I don't?" I smile and set her down on the bed. She looks confused until I grab her arm and break it, a satisfying crunch echoes throughout the room. I cover her mouth with my hand before she can scream. I whisper in her ear, "that's gunna be your neck if you don't help us and fix everything." She slowly shakes her head, tears fall from her empty eyes. "Glad we're on the same page."

"Y/n...you've changed..." Izu says, grabbing Todo's hand. Todo looks at me with wide eyes. He looks scared and confused.

I shake my head and let go of the girl. "Bitch." I whisper. "Now, back to the main problem. Patchwork found me, which means he found you, which means we're all going to die." I say.

"Did you find out any thing while you were there?" Mina asks.

"Yea, he's a dragon."

"A dragon?!" Everyone shouts.

"Yea, and could you shout a little louder? I don't think he knows where we are." I sarcastically tell them.

"Why are you being such a bitch?" Katsuki asks me. I look at him.

"Why we're you trying to protect that little mistake? And what the fuck, you just told me how you're not gunna let me go and now you're acting like a total asshole." I point out. "Why are you acting like this?"

"Guys... Please not now..." Mina begs, tears wanting to spill from her eyes. She hates seeing her friends (and an almost couple) fight.

"I had to get out of that nightmare all by myself, where were you?! While I was suffering, you were here not giving a flying fuck about me! While I was being raped, you were here talking to these people I call friends! While my sanity slipping away, you were here, not caring if I made it out alive! None of you cared! Because if I died, your secret would be safe." I shout. "I hate you! I hate you so much Bakugo Katsuki! I hate you with all I have left!"

"You don't have much left, do you?"

"I have more than you." I spat.

"More like 'had'. Your fucking family is dead."

"At least I knew my family! At least mine didn't abandon me!"

"Why the fuck are acting like this?! We finally get you back and you're like a totally different person! This isn't the person I want to-... Forget it."

"No continue! Please! I'm dying to hear what else you have to say about me. No, wait, let me guess is it that you love me? How cliché."

"No, and even if I did, I realise that's a mistake."

"G-guys..." Izu stutters.

"Shut up, Deku!"

"Leave him alone! He hasn't done anything wrong!" Glass shatters. We all go silent. My heart beats faster. 'No... No! I'm not going back there! And I'm not dragging them with me!'

The door opens to reveal Dabi. Blood covers his clothes along with dirt. He smiles once he sees my terrified face.

"I found you~" He sings. "Nice touch on the sound proof walls, but my hearing is far too good. Even without the shouting, I could hear your little hearts thump in your chests." His eyes land on the little girl holding her arm. His expression darkens. He makes his way over to him and he grabs her by the throat. "One job! You had one fucking job!" He shouts. His hands create blue flames, burning her neck. "Tell your mom and dad I said hi when you get to hell."

"T-tell them y-yourself." She squeaks out. He sneers and sets her clothes on fire along with her hair and then finally the rest of her body. She screams as he holds her by the throat still. He stares at her as she burns into a crispy corpse. She claws at his arm and hand, but it was useless. Her screams become quiter with each passing second until the room is silent once again. He drops her body to the floora and kicks it to the wall. His attention turns to me.

"Now, " He begins. "Where were we?"

***

Ah, yes, another chapter another death. Well, I don't think you guys really care that she died but whatever.

I have too much free time.

I'm sad to say, but the story is almost over. A few more chapters and then that's it.

I hope you enjoyed it!

Bye 🖤