|Christmas Special|

This has nothing to do with the story. This is to:

1.) Lighten up the story bc rn it's hella depressing and that makes me a bit sad

2.) It's almost Christmas! So of course, I have to do something Christmas related.

BTW, they are still monsters

---

Ah, Christmas. The most beautiful, wonderful, and STRESSFUL time of the year. Why? Because you have to buy people things but you don't know what they want. Ask them? Ha! Tried it. Always the same answer. "Lol idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

This part^^ has nothing to do with the story I just wanted to put it here
-_-_-_-_-_-

"IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS! KIRISHIMA, HANG UP THE LIGHT'S! MOMO MAKE THE COOKIES! TENYA GET THAT TREE UP! DENKI, STOP EATING THE COOKIE DOUGH! MINA PLAY SOME CHRISTMAS MUSIC! KATSUKI, stop being such a Grinch." I pout.

Sitting on the floor with a sour frown on their face is none other Katsuki Bakugou.

"Stop fucking yelling! It's the first day of December, we have 24 days until someone breaks into our house." He screams. "I don't even fucking like winter."

"Um, EXCUSE YOU?! Christmas is a wonderful time to spend with those you care about! And I care about all of you. Yes, even you Bakugo. So, get off your ass and help us!" I shout. I'm no where near as intimatdating as I'd like to be, so Boom Boom Boi doesn't move.

"Y/n, he doesn't need to help. Everyone already has a job that can get done on their own. You should sit down a rest. You've done more than the rest of us." Momo quietly tells me. "You got the tree yourself. You chopped it down and dragged it by yourself, you went to the store and bought the lights by yourself, you're making cookies. Denki stop eating the dough, not the time. You bought the music to get us in the spirit. You've done enough."

"She's absolutely right, Y/n! You need to care for yourself better! You could get sick!" Tenya shouts.

"Speaking of getting sick, DENKI STOP EATING THE FUCKING COOKIE DOUGH OR SO HELP ME I'LL SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT UNTIL YOU DO GET SICK!" Mina yells at the top of her lungs and snatches the bowl away from Denki.

"R00d." He mutters.

"Haha! Don't worry guys! I'll be ok. I've done this many times before! I know what I'm doing." I say.

"So do I. You're going to sit down with a blanket, a book, a cup of hot cocoa, and relax. We have everything under control." Momo reassures me and pushes me on a chair. She places a blanket on my lap and Denki throws some random book at meme, hitting me in the face.

"I'll go make the hot chocolate!" Kirishima chirps and goes to the kitchen to do so.

"Guys.. I'm not helpless. I can help."

"Then help us by relaxing. Besides, Bakugo can take your place on helping us." Mina tells me.

"WHAT?" He yells. "I SAID NO SUCH FUCKING THING!"

"Yea, I know. I volunteered you."

"Ponytail said you guys don't even need my fucking help. So why should I?"

"Because, if you don't, you'll find a lumps of coal mysteriously thrown at you until you pass out." Mina says in a sing song tone. Bakugo rolls his eyes and grumbles.

Everyone departs and goes to do their assigned jobs while I sit on my ass doing N O T H I N G. Don't get me wrong, it's great. But, I feel guilty. I bought everything for me to put up. Yea, a few helping hands is great but I wanted to do it myself. Makes it feel better.