Chapter 25: Comfortable once again

I smile at the group in front of me, they themselves have smiles on their faces as they stare back at me.

But, that smile slowly starts to disappear as I remember the man who trapped me in this room.

"Dabi..." I breathe out. "What are we gunna do about him?"

The flirtatious blond with devil horns places a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out. We always do. After all, we're the main characters in an anime. Friendship solves everything." He winks at me. "No but really, we'll figure something out."

I give him a weak smile, but it was full of doubt.

How could these strange people save me from him? I don't even know them...why would they want to help me? What do they want from me? Are they... Going to do the same thing to me? Hurt me? Or eventually...

I shake my head.

No, they're different. They promised... But so did he... NO, THEY ARE DIFFERENT. Don't be so negative. Give them a chance. The worst that could happen is I could die... That doesn't sound so bad.

"Thank you." I mumble.

"Anytime sweet cheeks." We both get up and everyone begins to walk out the door. We all huddle together, me in the middle of them all. I guess they don't want me to run off or something. The thought makes me smile.

As we walk out the door, my eyes look to the sky. It's already dark outside. How long were we talking? Didn't seem that long.

"Hey guys? Um... What time is it?" The girl with pink skin, I think it was Mina,asks.

"Uh, " The girl with black hair pulled into a ponytail stutters. She pulls out a small little device and stares at it. "... 4:20 pm." She answers.

"Ok, I could be wrong. Cause it is winter, but it's really dark." She points out. I'm not the only one thinking that was weird.

Suddenly, everyone is on edge. The ash blonde boy walks beside me and grabs my hand. I stiffen at the sudden physical contact.

But, with him, I don't really mind. I feel safer. As we walk, the wind blows hard against my skin making it seem colder than it actually it. I shiver and clench my hand that the ash blonde isn't holding.

Snow begins to fall as we walk deeper into the forest. My eyes look at the sky and I watch as the snow falls. I see snowflakes fall into my lashes and melt as I guess I'm too hot to handle.

We soon make it to a little cottage. The girl with the black pony tail unlocks the door and opens it. We all walk inside. Once I step inside I'm in awe. It's much nicer than I thought it would be.

The first room you step into is the living room. It has a tan rug in the middle. A couch and a chair which is near the fire place. The floor and walls are made out of wood. The kitchen which is beside the living room and a bit small. It has the classic black and white checker pattern as the floor. A fridge which is believed the oven. And a ton of counter space. If even had a little island in the center of the kitchen which takes up most of them space.

"Wow, it's so cozy in here." I say looking around. I run over to the fire place and sit down, letting my feet warm up. Does she have shoes? Did I give her those? Not any more if I did.

"Thank you." Someone says, but I don't know who. "Let's get up some proper clothes before you get settled down. Please follow me."

I reluctantly get up and follow the pink skinned girl and walk upstairs with her along with pony tail.

- Kirishima's P. O. V - OOOO SWITCHING IT UP I BET YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GUNNA BE BAKUHOES... no? Ok...

I watch the girls head up upstairs with Y/n. It feels nice to have her back and I'm sure the rest think that too.

I take my Crocs off. Yes, Crocs. It's never too cold to wear my YELLOW CROCS. Matches my red hair. Reminds me of McDonald's or ketchup and mustard.

I set them down and I head over to the couch and I plop down. I watch as the rest of the bois sit down too. I notice Bakugo anxiously wait for Y/n to come back down. He fiddles with his sleeves, poking holes into his sleeves with his claws. I frown.

"What's wrong Bakubro?" I ask, making everyone turn to him.

"Nothing..." He grumbles.

"It's not good to bottle your emotions." Todoroki says.

"You'd know wouldn't you, half n half?!" Bakugo shouts. Todoroki nods his head and holds Midorya close to him.

"I would. Which is why I advise you not to do that. It's not healthy."

"Kacchan... Is it about Y/n and how you feel about her?"

"What you shut the fuck up?! She's upstairs and can fucking hear your loud ass mouth!" He barks. Heh, dog.. Barks. I'm so funny today.

"Dude, what's your problem? Just tell her. It's cringy to see you all awkward around her trying to make a move on her." Denki pipes in. "Just do it." Bakugo rolls his eyes.

"Whatever. She doesn't even remember me so I'd get rejected." He says. "And remember that next we're out and you try getting some random, basic hoes number." He grins. Denki frowns.

"Hey man... That's not cool."

"BAKUGO THAT'S NOT COOL!" Tenya shouts, doing that weird robots thing he does with his arm.

"YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW HOW TO BE COOL HELL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT IS, SO FUCK OFF!"

"I've been summoned." A voice says. I look to the stairs and see Y/n standing there.

- Your P. O. V -

As I walk down the stairs I can hear shouting going on. Alright, time to make this awkward.

"I've been summoned." I say making everyone's head turn to me. Oh god what have I done, I shouldn't have said that.

"Aw! Y/n, your pj's are cute!" Shark boi gushes. I'm wearing little blue pants with stitch crawling on them with some white flowers here and there along with a blue shirt with stitches sitting down. Under him it says 'I'm hungry."

I blush. "Aw~stop!" He laughs and motions me to come down. I walk down the steps making sure I don't fall and break my neck. Shortly after I sit down, pony tail and pink skin walk down. They sit down on the floor near the fire place. "Soooo, this may not be a good time but I'd like to call you by your names and not nicknames."

Ponytail smiles. "Of course. I'm Momo."

"Mina!" Pink skin shouts with a giggle.

"Denki, but you can call me your boyfriend." The boy with a lighting bolt in his hair says and throws in a wink.

I smile. "Rather not." He frowns.

"Kirishima."

"Tenya."

".... Katsuki..." The ash blonde whispers.

"It's very nice to meet you guys. Thank you for helping me."

I feel so... Comfortable with them. I have a good feeling about this.

***

Heh that was trash. But I managed to give you guys something. Thank you all for being so patient with me. And if you weren't, thank you for not expressing it negatively to me.

And let me make something clear: Now that I'm back, I don't mind you guys asking me to update. Like I said before, it actually motivates me to write. Knowing that you guys like what I give you makes me feel happy.

I hope you enjoyed!

Bye❤💚