Chapter 20: I give up on you

The hell am I? It's dark in here. Am I dead? Did I die? Am I in hell? Satan?

My eyes flutter open and I'm met with darkness. I exhale and I can see my breath. It's so cold in here.

I get up and onto my feet and look around. It looks like an endless room with no walls. Did I mention it's dark? I think so, but just in case, it's so freaking dark in here I can hardly see my hand in front of my face.

I start walking around but it just looks like I'm walking in place.

"This is so weird. Am I dead?" I speak, my voice echos throughout the room. "I'm so screwed."

- Momo's P. O. V (yes, a new pov) -

I watch in horror as Y/n's body hits the floor, blood covering her shirt, pants,and her neck. Her breathing stops before she hits the ground. She's already starting to lose color.

"That was easy and fun. Tch, flame for brains said she was dangerous. But she's weaker than a fly." The man says.

I hear a thud and look to where the sound came from. It was Bakugo.

He fell to his knees, his hands cupping his face as he tries not to cry. He starts to shake in anger. He looks at the man with anger burning in his eyes. He slowly gets up and onto his feet.

"YOU SON IF A BITCH! I'M GUNNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" He shouts with fury. His nails grow longer and become sharper. More blonde fur appears on his face.

I watch in shock as he sprints to the man that killed Y/n. He slashes at him, but the man moves quicker and dodges. As another hit is thrown, the man grabs Bakugo's arm and lifts him over his shoulder throwing him onto his back on the ground. Bakugo grunts as he hits the ground. The man stands up straight and mutters 'pathetic'.

He walks back over to Y/n's body and throws her over his shoulder and he starts to walk away until I can't see him anymore. I stand there frozen with fear and shock.

'Oh my god... W-what do I do?! Do I run after him? Do I go get more help?? I-I don't know anymore!' Tears spill from my eyes as my hands and legs begin to tremble. Is this the feeling Y/n felt when she found her family? Sadness? Anger? Worthless? Numb?

"AHHHH! GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!" Bakugo screams in frustration. "I LOST HER! I HAD ONE FUCKING JOB AND I LOST HER! GOD DAMMIT, I'M FUCKING USELESS! I COULDN'T KEEP HER FUCKING ASS SAFE AND NOW SHE'S FUCKING DEAD!" let's keep a count on how many times Bakugo says 'fuck' or 'fucking' from now on for fun. We're at I think 6.

Mina finally picks herself up and walks over to me and places a hand in my shoulder, tears in her eyes. "Come on... We have to do something to get her back..." I sigh.

"What can we do? She's... Gone." I look over at Bakugo who's still banging his fists on the ground crying like there's no tomorrow. "Where are the others?"

"I think they're back at your house. They got the shit beat outta them. Damn overgrown lizard." Mina hisses, her hand in a fist.

"I see..."

Neither one if us speaks. Mina drops her hand from my shoulder and walks over to Bakugo and tries to get him up off the ground. He refuses and cusses her out.

I turn around and walk towards Mina and Bakugo. I kneel down to his level and place my hand on his back.

"Bakugo, please. Get up so we can go home. I know this is the last you want to hear but... Y/n wouldn't want you to cry over her forever. You did all you could... You did your best-"

"YEA, WELL MY BEST WASN'T FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH! IF I HAD JUST RAN AFTER YOU GUYS- NO! IF I HAD JUST FUCKING GOT HERE QUICKER, THEN SHE WOULDN'T BE FUCKING DEAD! IT'S ALL MY GODDAMN FAULT!" He yells at me, spit flying from his mouth.