Chapter 13: You're mine!

"What about Kat?"

"No."

"Hmm, Porcupine? Y'know cuz of your-"

"No."

"It's rude to cut-"

"Don't care, fuck off."

"Oh come on!" Baku-, I mean, Katsuki and I have been arguing over a nickname I should call him for the last hour, and let me start off by saying, it's pretty funny. He gets angry so easily.

"Oh my god! I have the perfect nickname for you!" I shout

"Why are even wasting fucking time on this?"

"Shut up. Anyway, your nickname is... Lord Explosion Murder. No need to thank me for that bomb ass name, you're welcome."

"That's so stupid!" Denki shouts from across the room.

"So are you, but we don't talk about that, now do we?" I say. "Just kidding, love ya buddy!" I quickly say to him before he starts crying. Katsuki laughs quietly so only I could hear him. Momo enters the room. She already told her parents about us and they were ok with it, we just have to help around, which I don't understand cause they have maids and butlers.

"I need to go to the store, anyone want to come with me?" She asks.

"ME!" I shout, raising my hand.

"...Anyone other than Y/n?" Momo asks hopefully.

"I'll go with you, but only to protect Y/n." Katsuki states, grabing my hand. Momo opens the door and leads us out. I close the door and follow Katsuki and Momo.

- Time skip -

God, if I had known things would turn out like this, I would've stayed home.

"Y/n! You can't have 3 packages of Oreo cookies, get something healthier." Momo tells me, putting back 2 of the packages. I groan.

"If I can't have 3 packages of Oreos, than I don't wanna be alive." I say, and fall down dramatically. Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"What about these cotton candy grapes?" He says, and throws them in the cart not waiting to hear what I have to say. "And stop being a fucking baby." I stick my tongue out at him and pout.

"I'm not acting like a baby." I grumble.

"Yea, and I don't have wolf ears and a tail."

"But, you do." He face palms.

"You actual fucking dumbass." He lifts me up into my feet, Momo continues to push the cart around occasionally placing something in it. I get bored and wonder around a bit, still being in their view.

I head down the ice cream section and start looking for something to satisfy the empty feeling I have in my stomach. Once I find something to my liking I open the door, grab it and close the door so the cold air doesn't escape. I turn around but hit something, hurting my nose.

"Ow, the hell?" I say, rubbing my nose and looking up. Looking at me is a man in a long dark,almost black, trench coat with a matching hat. "Excuse you, sir, watch where you're standing." I go around him and go off to find my friends. I turn around to see him staring at me as I walk away. So I do what any sane person would do.

I flipped him off. Well, I mean you can't blame me! He's being weird, staring at me. Staring at this fine piece of ass. He wishes he could tap this.

I find Katsuki and Momo and we continue to talk and shop.

"You know what would be a great idea?" I say. "Getting new clothes. These rags aint cutting it anymore." Katsuki looks me up and down.

"You look fine." He says.