❗|Answers|❗

Yo, hey, hi! I'm just gunna get right into it. Cuz I don't have anything to say.

alinaTakahashima asks : Who is your favorite shiketsu student sorry if I spelled it wrong >w<

My favorite? Hmmm, I'd have to go with Inasa Yoarashi. Why? Idk, I think he's pretty funny.

puppiescantalk asks : How did you end up writing this wonderful story?

First off, thank you for calling it wonderful. Second ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk dude. I just kinda felt like writing a story. However, my friends encouraged me to write stories cuz they always tell me how good mine are. So yea, that's what we're going with.

supergamer_wolf asks : what's your favorite comment so far? That you've reaf

Read*

All of the above and below.

EvaineMidnight asks :

- Zodiac sign?
-favorite food?
-favorite anime?

Scorpio

All of the sweets. When it comes to like real food like burgers and stuff like that, I'm extremely picky. But I'd have to go with steak.

...k, I'm saying two. My first one would have to be Assassination Classroom. Idk why. My second one is Kiss him, not me.

Alyssa113004 asks : what type of music do you like?

I don't really have a type. If I hear a song I like, then I like it. Except country. I fucking hate country music. If you like country music, cool 👌🏻

HotTopicMCRWeeb asks :

-What is your inspiration for the stories that you create?
-Favorite ship out of BNHA?
-Favorite anime character of all time?

My inspiration? Don't really have any, I just like creating stories for people to read and enjoy. So, we're going with that. That's my inspiration. To let people enjoy my stories!

Oh, the ships~ mine would have to be Todoroki x Deku. I think they would be so cute together. Granted, I'm not a big shipper, but I just think they'd be cute together. My second would have to be Kirishima x Bakugo.

Favorite character of all time?! Dude, I'd have to go with Karma Akabane.. He's not only super hot but he's so badass! And smart.

Kittenteer asks : What do you do with your free time than write great fanfics? 😁

First, thank you. Second, I'm not an outside person, so you already know my ass is going to be inside. But, what I like to do in my free time is read fanfics, watch anime, draw (terrible) art, and sleep. Oh and chill with my doggos.

CiarraUchiha asks : R u gonna make y/n pregnant with Dabi's kid? Please don't!!

Pfft, no. Reader~chan is supposed to be the same age as Katsuki, Deku, shoto, and the rest, which is around 15 - 16. I'm not about teen pregnancy. So, no, I'm not going to make Y/n pregnant with Dabi's kid.

JenniferMojarro21 asks : Do you have any crushes on my hero Academia or other anime?

I hope you're sitting down cuz boy do I have quite the list. Ahem. Oh and I'll tell you the anime they're from.

Luffy
      \
        One Piece
      /
Zoro
   /
Ace

...

Katsuki
              \
Kirishima - My hero Academia
              /
Todoroki

...

Karma
            \
       Assassination Classroom
            /
Sugino
        /
Nagisa
     /
Asano
  /
Itona

...

Eren
    \
Jean - Attack on Titan
     /
Marco
    /
Levi

...
Hinata
         \
  Sugawara
             \
         Haikyuu!
             /
    Kuroo
         /
  Oikawa
      /
Tsukishima
    /
Kageyama
  /
Nishinoya

...

Rin - Blue Exorcist

As you can see here, I have no love life. And I had to look some of these names up and let me tell you, freaking auto correct can suck my spiritual dick.

0Forgotten4 asks :

- What's your favorite song??
-what's you favorite Band/artist??
-what anime/anime's are you into??
-what's your fav ship???

Currently, my favorite song right now is "Outrunning Karma" By Alec Benjamin. Highly recommend it.

My two favorite artist have to be Alec Benjamin and Nico Collins. All of their songs that I've listened to so far are so fucking awesome!

Right now, I'm watching Assassination Classroom, Brothers conflict, Attack on Titan and One Piece. All very good animes ٩ʕ◕౪◕ʔو

And my favorite ship, hands down has to be...

Nalu (Natsu x Lucy from Fairy Tale) And you can't change my mind.

slevana12 asks : if I end up getting a boyfriend that looks like bakugo would you like to meet him? (Also I'm so soCIAILy AwKWARd but I wanna friends with you T^T)

UM YES!? But I must warn you if you ever do get a boyfriend that looks like bakugo, you better watch out I'mma steal yo man,jk, he'd never want me. And do not fret dear child, bc I'll be your friend (☞ ͡ ͡° ͜ ʖ ͡ ͡°)☞ I'll be all your guys' friend! I'd love to be friends with someone as amazing as you! And I'm also socially awkward, so that's something we have in common 😅

SolarChan123 asks : What pet do you want and can we be friends?

Um, pet? Well I already have 2 dogs but a few more dogs never hurt anybody. I love dogs! They are so awesome and cute, and fluffy, and just all around amazing! And yes, we can be fwens (´^ω^') who wouldn't want to be friends with you? You are amazing!

Well, those are all the questions I was asked. And let me tell you, that was more than I expected. And maybe next I'll show my face who knows. But not now, my face looks like a greasy pizza.

Bye ✌🏻💙🖤