Chapter 9: Little Girl

And here we are! Walking on the side of the freaking road to get to Momo's house. How wonderful is this? Notice the sarcasm. Why can't she call someone to pick us up I don't know. I might not ever know.

I sigh. I never noticed how far away we are from town until now. I drag my feet on the road, as well as my bags I have. Until it's ripped from my hand. I look to see who I have to deck in the throat to get my stuff back, but it's just Bakugo.

"Sir, give me my bag back. I can carry it myself I'm not helpless." I say, reaching for the bag. I puts it above his head and laughs.

"If you can fucking reach it, you can have it, shorty." He lifts higher.

"... You know what. You can carry it, peasant." And walk away, catching up with everyone else. I turn around and see him with a sour frown. I giggle and catch up with Todo.

As I walk away I can hear him muttering under his breathe. Saying this like, 'Damn half n half blood sucking bastard... Stealing Y/n away from me.'

Bitch what?

I'm confused? To say the very least. There's still so many things I don't know about him... Or any of them for that matter! I wonder...

Walking and thinking isn't the best combo so I end up walking straight into a tree :D I tumble to the ground holding my nose.

I hear somebody laughing, and can just say; rude. I turn around and it's obviously Bakugo, hunch over holding his stomach with tears in his eyes from laughing so much.

"Ha ha... Ha. How funny." What a rude ass dog. I get up and brush myself off. Todo comes over to see if I'm ok. "Yea, I'm ok. I'm glad SOMEONE CARES!" I yell, making it very obvious that I want a certain animal to hear. He snickers. Oh, I could use a snickers right now.

- Le time skip -

We continue walking until night approaches us. Stars decorated the night sky. Twinkling like fairy lights. We all settle down near a river.

I pull out my phone.

27 missed calls from Aunt Joyce

94 missed messages from Aunt Joyce

And so on and so on. Many family other members had texted and called me, probably wanting to see if I was ok, along with my mom, dad, and brother.

I sigh and put my phone away, placing it in my backpack. I lay on my back.

I'm gunna have to tell them eventually or they'll get worried. And if something were to happen to me they wouldn't have a lead on the murders. Ugh.

"Nah, I'll call them all tomorrow and explain everything." I say to myself. At least I thought.

"Call who?"

"People."

"Well fucking obviously! Who are these people?!" Bakugo shouts.

"People you don't know and shouldn't worry about." I smile.

"Guys, I'm glad you're getting more comfortable with each other. But please, shut up! Sleeping in the woods is already hard enough, we don't need two people arguing over something stupid. Night love~." Denki pulls a blanket over his head and curls up into a ball to keep himself warm. Come to think of it, I never realised how cold it is until now. I shiver. I take out a sweatshirt I brought with me and put it on.

I get settled in to my... Bed? No, my blanket on the ground, yea. And try to fall asleep. With grouchy beside me.

- 3 hours later -

I wake up to a crunch. A twig snapping. I try to get up but I'm brought back down by an arm wrapping around my waist, bringing me closer to a body.

I turn and see its Bakugo, sleeping peacefully. His face doesn't have its usual sour frown. It's replaced by a small smile. His ears twitch. He actually looks cute and soft. Not mean and... Well himself. I slowly go to pet him until I draw my hand back realising this is freaking creepy.

I carefully pry his arm off me, but he just won't budge. So I do the most logical thing. I hit him over the head.

"OW! WHAT THE-" I place my hand over his mouth to keep him from making any more noise. I place my finger to my mouth to symbolize that he needs to keep his mouth shut.

"Shut you idiot. I heard something." I whisper. "And get your grubby paws off me." He quickly retracts his arm. Mumbling words I can't understand. A light pink hue covers his cheeks. Again, when he's not being an asshole, he's so cute. I smile.

I get up and carefully walk over to where I heard the sound. I hide behind a tree. I peer around it and find...

A little girl. All alone in the woods.

She's sitting on the ground, playing in the dirt with sticks and rocks. From what I can tell, she's bleeding. And completely covered in filth. Her hair is a mess. And she looks to be around eight or nine.

She gets up and wanders around, looking for something to do. I can now get a better look at her.

Her eyes are empty with no emotion. Her left eye is bleeding. The bottom of her hair seems to have little chunks missing making it jagged and uneven. Blood covers her dress. Her hands stained with the crimson liquid. Tears stain her pale face.

She looks so helpless, so scared, so-

"Fucking hideous. What the hell is that? Did Satan have a child and send it up here?" Bakugo practically screeches in my ear.

I scream. " Holy fucking shit!! You scared the living hell outta-"

"Who are you?" A child's voice asks.

Fuck.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Dudes idek know where I'm going with this story XD