Dark Introductions part 1

Xigbar led you by the hand, through their empty white castle and talked about a few things that you expected he'd keep a secret. Since you weren't a nobody, or a part of their organization exactly, you'd think he keep some things confidential. But no, not with this guy. He doesn't care if you knew everyone's deepest, darkest secrets. It's amazing how much he knew about everyone. 

With another trademark smirk, he concluded another secret behind Xaldin's anger issues and why he finds 'love' a nuisance. "There you have it! Don't tell him I told you."

You had an exasperated look. He had no idea what privacy meant. "Oh, well, it's... interesting how you all had interesting live-I mean, memories before becoming a nobody." 

Xigbar nodded, failing to let go of you when you tried to. "That's right. Not much we can hold on to anymore. Not all of us can go back to the old days, you know?" He gave you a pointed look.

'What's that supposed to mean?' You thought with a scowl. You shook the thought away. "Anyways, where are the others?"

"I'm taking you to them. But first, Yo! Marluxia!" He waved towards a member who had just appeared in a flurry of petals. The way he appeared, made you wonder if he was the type to be full of himself.

With a blossom in hand, Marluxia faced you as you approached, flipping his hair with a show of his petals. "Xigbar, I'd imagine what you would want to speak with me about..." He glanced at you. "But by the looks of it, you've ensnared a beauty to your side."

You blushed at his words. He's a charmer as well. Xigbar couldn't help his grin, then pulled you closer to his side like you were the best of pals. "You're interested in her too, huh? Lord Xemnas find her interesting as well. I think he might want to recruit her too." 

Marluxia smiled faintly, the blossom disappearing from his hand. "I'd be surprised. What's a flower like her doing in here anyways?"

"She's looking for her friends, Roxas, Axel and Xion." Xigbar explained.

Marluxia raised a brow, shifting his gaze back to you. "You've made 'friends' with those 3? Although, I've heard they've been around each other a lot." Marluxia closed his eyes in thought.

You wondered why he said it like that. Are the nobodies not allowed to have friends? "Have you seen them?" You asked. 

"I have not. I'm sure Xigbar will show you the way though." Marluxia motioned to him.

You made a noise in the back of your throat, glancing at the male. You were impatient to see your friends. You were starting to wonder if he could just teleport you through the darkness, if the way was quicker. Then again, you didn't want to go through that endless gloom again. The thought sent shivers down your spin. You sighed. "Ok, never mind, thanks. Come on, Xigbar."

"Alright, we're heading out. See ya!" Xigbar walked past him, dragging you along. 

Before you could walk past the pink haired male, he laid a gentle limb over your shoulder. You stopped, along with Xigbar. Marluxia summoned a flower, then lowered it to your eye level. He had a small, teasing smile. A kind that indicates you wouldn't see the last of him. "Though our meeting was short, I look forward to seeing you again, (Y/n)."

You took the blossom, smiling and trying not to blush any further. You thought you heard Xigbar mutter something, before being pulled again. As you sniffed the flower, the scent making you smile, you wondered how Marluxia knew your name.

-X-

Xigbar led you into the lounge, where you found the guitar fellow again cowering before a blonde girl. By the looks of it, she was irritated with shocking knives in her hand. "Well?! Want to explain what you were doing in there?!"