Hollow Bastion

You appeared over a roof top, the light around you dying down as you looked around. "This is..." You searched your memory for the name of this world, when you spotted, what you assumed, was the organization 13. You glared, then spotted Sora with his new friends shouting at them. 

Chirithy held onto your shoulder. "Master, I think this isn't the first time Sora met them..."

"From the looks of it, yeah..." You nodded in agreement. As you watched the organization leave, a member approached the trio before they could go after them. You hummed in thought. "Is that...?"

"Sneaking around I see..." Chuckled a familiar voice. You stiffened, only glancing over your shoulder at the organization member. Chirithy gasped and disappeared from your sight. They moved to your side and watched the scene, then removed their hood. "Sora returned from his sleeping stasis, energetic as ever."

"Xehanort..." You whispered, watching him carefully. "What brings you here?"

He glanced your way, a smile on his lips. "You."

"Me?" You were taken aback. 'Does young Xehanort have a crush on me?'

"Seeing as you're well away from Sora, watching from afar... I'm assuming you've learned, or seen some things that may prevent you from getting closer to the boy?" He raised a brow.

You stared at his eyes, not wanting to confirm, or admit what you were doing. Remembering what you saw brought pain to your heart. But you held back a frown. "Xehanort, don't you have somewhere to be?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." He patted your shoulder, almost like he was trying to comfort you. "Just so you know, I do enjoy our little encounters. I feel I learn more about you every time." 

You nearly sighed before he walked away with a chuckle, and into a dark void. You shivered at the void, before it was gone. His words made you blush however. 'He enjoys our encounters? Maybe I'm overthinking this.'

You turned back to the trio when you noticed a bright light, finding the organization member gone. You spotted another figure, from what you could hear, a young man name leon. 'Is he another friend?' From what you can see, Sora was about to leave. You decided it might be a good idea to do as well, and turned away, only to come face to face with-

"Xigb-?!" You squealed, when he covered your mouth. "What are you-?" You gasped when you lost your balance, nearly slipping from the roof. 

Xigbar grinned and grabbed hold of your cloak, pulling you towards him before you can fall. When you landed in his arms, he laughed. "It's good to see you too, (Y/n)-x!"

You blushed and moved away from him. "What are you doing here, Xigbar?"

"Aw come on, I just had a talk with the boy about the same thing. That isn't polite..." Xigbar faked a frown, even though he grinned again when you crossed your arms. 

"Polite about what? You appearing behind me?" You pouted. You blinked when he stepped closer, bringing you closer to the edge. "H-Hey!"

"I just saved you from falling, and you didn't even say thank you. Should we try that again?" He leaned closer with a finger to your heart.

"N-n-no! Thank you Xigbar!" You grinned sheepishly, doing your best not to lose balance and fall. "C-can you back off a bit?"

"Sure, kiddo." He moved away, giving you space. You sighed in relief and moved away from the edge as he grabbed his chin in thought. "You know, I noticed a little something Saix has been carrying around and looking at when he's alone..."

You sweat-dropped. 'He's still watching people?'

He began to pace, a knowing smirk on his face. "Looks like a star, it glows bright whenever he whispers your name too..."

"Star-shaped? The good luck charm!" You gasped, remembering the charm you've lost when running away from the man the last time. "He still has it?"

"Maybe." Xigbar turned to you with a smile. He held out his hand. "Want me to take you to him?"

You nearly took a step towards him, when Chirithy appeared on your shoulder. "Wait master! Remember what you have to do!"

Your eyes widened a fraction at your Chirithy. It was true you didn't want to get too close to anyone, even if it's the organization members. Noticing you haven't moved, Xigbar took back his hand. "Never mind Kiddo. I think I know what you're planning from here on out. But let me just say this, knowing who you are, it won't last long."

"What?" You glanced at him. You thought he couldn't have known your intentions. "What do you mean?"

He chuckled. "You'll know soon enough." He glanced at Chirithy, who hid behind your shoulder. "You know, I haven't seen mines in a long time."

"What?" You murmured under your breath. 'He didn't just say... Does he have a chirithy? Is he from my time?!' Thoughts swirled in your head when Xigbar suddenly disappeared after saying his farewell, even promising to visit you soon.

Chirithy tried grabbing your attention. "Master! We should leave soon! We shouldn't stay in a world for too long."

"Yeah, you're right." You shook your thoughts away and called upon your key-blade.

-X-

You reappeared in a familiar twilight setting. You smiled softly at the sky. "Twilight town." 

You began to go through your memories as Chirithy gazed at the sky with you, shading his face the best he could. "What a beautiful view!"

You looked around the square, quickly grabbing Chirithy and running for the shadows. "They're here too!"

"Who-?! Oh!" Chirithy noticed the trio running into the square. "Are we following them?"

"I don't know what the key-blade is planning." You glanced at the blade sheepishly, before summoning a mystical veil to cover you. "Well, let's follow them nonetheless."

"Yeah, maybe there's a lot to witness from these 3!" Chirithy disappeared as you followed after Sora and his friends, keeping a good distance. Especially since he can somehow sense you. You followed after him, watching as he defeated nobodies with his friends and protecting a trio of people you have not met before. After he finished, you heard clapping.

"Impressive."

You gasped under your breath, hiding around a corner when you spotted the organization member. "Saix, I didn't think he'd be here." As you listened to the conversation, you learned Axel was no longer working the way he should for the organization. You had no idea what that meant, but you only hoped he was okay. 

You tried thinking of a way to retrieve your charm, when he began backing away into a void. You grimaced, not wanting to follow him in there. 'I don't want to lose that charm. I lost it once already.' 

You took a deep breath, before activating a spell and running quickly to the void before it could disappear. You ran past Sora, through him too, and knew he was able to feel you again. He was indeed special. You thought for a moment, he was calling out to you, as you ran into the void. 

"Hey wait!"