Wonderland to Radiant Gardens part 1 (NOT EDITED)

"Can you not just drag me in here without giving me a moment to prepare myself?!" You cried out as the endless gloom around you seem to buffet your clothes. 

Saix casually walked ahead of you, obviously used to his surroundings. "Don't fall behind." He said gruffly.

"Easy for you to say! I don't come here often!" You sighed in exasperation, running after him. The darkness seem to push you back, wanting you to be left alone and lost. You refused however, to let it consume your trembling heart. You had to admit, the darkness was suffocating, to the point you feared of being trapped here forever. Even with the 'great' time traveling key-blade at your side. Or maybe, you felt this way because Saix was the type of person to leave you behind to fend for yourself.

Right before you could grab hold of his sleeve, a light shone before you, and soon you appeared in a rather dense forest. Something was different though. The leaves were large, the flowers were huge, and there was a really big mushroom nearby. You dead-panned. "Did we shrink?"

"It happens when we come here." Saix replied, looking about the area. 

"Sooo, we DID shrink?" You glanced at him. You saw his shoulders tense up in annoyance, then heave out a sigh. "We're not getting squashed here right?"

"Focus." He turned to you. "There are heartless here. Your mission is to steal their hearts and prevent them from causing trouble. Should be easy for a key-blade wielder. I'll be assessing your battles skills while you're at it."

You gulped. You aren't suppose to get into battles, neither show off your powers. You had to stall him somehow. You were alone with him, so you thought you ask some questions that's been on your mind. "Uhm, mind if I ask why you dislike my company?" 

Saix merely stared with his usual scowl, crossing his arms. "That's not important."

"Uh, yes it is, if we're going to be working together." You smiled a little at his reply.

He sighed after a moment, closing his eyes in thought. You waited patiently, hoping your adorable charm can squeeze a personal response out of him. "I have a few memories of my past, yet with you..." He turned to you. "You seem familiar, yet I can't picture you. When I try, you're blurry, and seem to fade into the light."

'Ok, wow...! And on the first try!' Your eyes widened a bit at his revelation. You guessed Saix wasn't all that bad. Maybe. "Well, I am a time traveling key-blade wielder. Maybe we have met?"

"Maybe." He sighed in annoyance. You guessed he didn't want to share that with you so soon?

"Can you tell me where we are?" You nearly flinched at the glare he gave you, but he reluctantly nodded. 

"This is wonderland. Not much to know except everything, and everyone is an odd character here. You're only here to find heartless and get rid of them while I assess your fighting skills." You were about to say something when he gave you another glare. "Stop stalling."

'Geez... Ok, plan B...' You summoned your key-blade, who glittered beautifully in your hands. Almost like they were trying to impress the existing party. When you sneaked a peak at Saix, he may not have showed it through that scowl of his, but his eyes seem to shine in awe. You felt bad about this, but your duty as a time traveling key-blade wielder at this moment was top priority. You turned around and brought the key-blade closer to your lips. "Now is a really good time to travel-!" You whispered hastily.

"Travel where?" Saix asked behind you. You thought quickly as your key-blade began to glow, then dashed into the dense over-growth. "(Y/N)-X!!!" Saix called after you.

"Ahhh!" You squealed as you ran from the lunar diviner. You could hear him stomping, slashing and pushing aside the plants as he ran after you. "Oh my gosh hurry up!" You held up your key-blade, waiting for the light to engulf you. Saix was right behind you, when you glanced at him, your heart did a front flip for all you know. Saix was in berserker mode!