Prologue

I want to acknowledge that the story I am about to write was from my own imagination with the inspiration of @boss_bitch_bre and @LadyRay1994

Hi my name is Serenia Gabrielle Taylor, but my friends call me Nia. I live with my dad at the moment, but I'm moving in with my mom after I meet her. Ok you see I have a bad attitude, and my dad was getting overwhelmed taking care of me himself, so he decided to share custody with my mom.

I haven't seen my mom since a month after I was born. I know I have 4 older brothers and that my mom is the principal of my new school. My dad is gonna teach there too. I know I'm gonna get in trouble a whole lot more now.

We're moving to California from Connecticut. I'm a pretty good student and I make all A's and B's, but the attitude, cussing, partying, and fighting gets me in trouble.

《Nia's POV》
Dad: Nia get out here your mom is waiting
I looked around my room one last time and grabbed my suitcase to head out.
Dad: Nia!!!
Me: Coming!! Can you wait a flipping second?
I walk out and the first thing that happens is my mom walks up a slapped me across my face.
Mom: Watch your mouth little girl before I spank you.
I was low-key scared I was never hit before.
Mom: let's go, I left 4 boys in a house alone I'd like it to still be there when I get back.
Dad: Nia your mom will go over the rules and punishments later.
Me: Ok like she gonna do anything.
Mom: lose that attitude before I slap you
Me: Fine (eyeroll)
Mom: stop the attitude NOW!
Me: (mutters under her breath)
Mom just slapped me, now I'm crying.
Mom: stop your crying before I give you something to crying about.

《Skip to arrival at the house》

Mom: ok Nia you have 4 brothers- Brandon (23), Jayden (18), Daniel (17), and Andrew(16). Then you being the youngest at 14.
Mom: you have two uncles William (will) and Jackson (jack) they are both teachers and have permission to whoop your behind.
Me: ok
Dad: let's head inside.

(377)