Chapter 2

< next day >

I woke up to Andrew pulling me out of the bed. I slapped him then went back to sleep. A couple minutes later mom was hitting me with the belt telling me to go get dressed for school. I got up and did my morning routine. When I came out of the bathroom I saw a school uniform(in the mm minus the headband) on my bed with a note from my mom saying to hurry up. I got dressed and headed downstairs.

Me: good morning  everyone.
Everyone was already dressed and eating breakfast. Mom was already gone.
Everyone: morning
Brandon: hurry up and eat, I need to get to school before my class starts.
Me: fine let's just go now then. (Eyeroll)
Brandon: you better fix that attitude cause I can whoop your behind.
Me: (with sass) great let's go
We hopped in his range rover and headed to the school.

《School》

We pulled up to the school and before I could get out of the car Brandon stopped me to talk.
Brandon: When you get inside be on your best behavior, just go to the office get your schedule and locker code and stay out of trouble.
Me: why stay out of trouble
Brandon: because you will get sent to the office and have mom to deal with, and you don't want that. Also be wary of some teachers once they find out who your parents are they are going to be on you way more.
Me: ok

We head inside and I  went and got my schedule from the office. I went by my locker and got my stuff put up. I met my locker neighbor, Emerald, and she was cool. We have all the same classes and she isn't fake like most girls, so we're going to be friends I think.

 We have all the same classes and she isn't fake like most girls, so we're going to be friends I think

The previously mentioned best friend

The first bell rang and we went to Health. The teacher was such an instigator, he kept picking on me for the smallest things. When my friend needed a pencil and gave it to her, she said thanks and as soon as I said your welcome he was all over me about talking in class and being sent to the office if I kept disrupting class. This is what I said:

Me: I wasn't disrupting your fucking class, all I said was your welcome to someone who said thank you for a pencil, how the hell does that count as disrupting the class.

I was so busy cussing out the teacher I didn't hear my mom enter the room or when the entire class went silent.

Mom: Serenia go to my office this instant and wait for me.

I spon around with a very scared look on my face I hadn't seen or heard her come in, so I had no idea how much she heard. All I knew was that I was in a lot of trouble and I wouldn't be able to sit comfortably for days when she was done.

《In the office》

I walked into the front office just to notice dad and Brandon, and they look pissed. I just walked straight into mom's office while staring at the floor. Mom walked in a second later and told me to go stand in the corner, like I'm a baby.

Me: No! I am not 5 years old, I refuse to be treated like one!
Mom: What did you just say?!
Me: I'm pretty sure you heard me.

I knew I should be quiet and just take my punishment, but my mouth had a mind of its own.

《Mom's POV》

I cannot believe what that child just said even after knowing how much trouble she was in. I had a mind to whoop her ass right here and now, but I knew that there was three of us who wanted to punish her and that it was a bad idea to do it in the school building.

《Nia's POV》

I knew I was get it when we got home. Brandon, mom, and dad looked livid. I knew that the best thing I could do was go to the corner. So that is exactly what I did. As soon as they slightly calmed down they were yelling at me.

Mom: You, little girl, should be happy that all I'm gonna do is whoop and ground you when we get home! You better learn to fix that attitude of yours!
Dad: That was the last straw I'm gonna whoop you so bad you won't sit for a month!
Brandon: Didn't I specifically warn you about all this crap!

I started sobbing, when I felt something hard and square sting my butt. It was the paddle, I started sobbing harder.

Mom: You weren't crying when you were disrespectful to the teacher!
Dad: And you sure as hell wasn't crying when you disrespected your mother!
Me: I'm s-so s-s-soooorrryyy
Mom/Dad/Brandon: not as much as your going to be.

They made me stand in the corner with my hands up for an hour before thay made me go and apologize to my teacher, then sent me to ISS for the day.

The last bell rung and I was so scared to go home. I got in the car and all I could see was the look of pity my other brothers gave me. Which told me that they have been in my position and wouldn't want to wish it on anybody. The car ride to the house had this dreadful silence that put me on edge. When we got home everyone got out of the car but me. I was way too scared to even move.

Brandon pulled me out of the car and told me to get my ass inside before my punishment got worse. We went inside and my parents sent everyone to their perspective rooms then told me to go wait in a corner in the master bedroom for them to come and deal with me later.

Mom's/Master bedroom

To be continued...

(1011)