Chapter 9 - The Swap

Today is the of the swap and let's just say that I'm so nervous. I want to be on my best behavior this week to make up for my moodiness the last time. Fortunately, I don't have to pack a bag or anything else for the week because I basically live there a quarter of the time now that I live here again. Just like how Em lives at my house part time. I have my own room, closet, bathroom, and godparent approved wardrobe. To be honest each set of parents have there own rules and regulations which we have to abide by when in their care. They agreed that they both had the same amount of authority over all of us kids. It makes sense though because they all have shared custody of us to make it legal to parent us and to be able to do different things in our names by law.

It's almost time to leave and the butterflies in my stomach decided to start doing cartwheels and backflips like they were trying to make the Gymnastics Olympics; and to be honest, it was not helping my need to throw up. As I get the courage to go and face my godparents, I decided that I would just be myself and hope for the strength to make the right choices this week.

As I descend into the living room I look at my godparents with a shy smile and run down to give them a hug. I wish I could've been better the last time but I guess I'll just have to make it up to them by being as helpful as possible.

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
This was just a filler chapter more to come soon. You guys didn't earn it this time try again. 10 votes & 15 comments by different people or I'll disqualify you. 6/13/19 05:15
(328)