Chapter 10

So we left and headed to the army base in which they lived on. In case I never said, my godfather is in the Army as a General. So as we drove to the base about 15 miles away from my house, the car was silent.

When we arrived we went and sat down in the livingroom so that we could start off by watching a movie like we normally do on these occasions. We all decided to watch Sound of Music (fill in your favorite family movie in comments). It's my favorite movie, I think we've watched it almost every time I came over.

After the movie was finished I headed up to my room in this house to go get ready to eat lunch. We were going to go out to this wonderful restaurant at the country club to celebrate my win at the gymnastics meet.

After lunch we went back to base. I was stuffed the food was delicious and I ate everything on my plate. Now I was ready to crash into my bed. That was until Em texted me to ask if I wanted to go with her to a party tonight. I told her to go ahead and have fun I was going to stay in tonight, seeing as we were just out of trouble I wanted to be at peace for a while.

A couple hours later I got a call from the police station from Em, apparently the party got busted and all minors were rounded up and taken to the precinct along with those intoxicated. They were not going to be charged but they needed someone to pick them up to go home. When I asked why she didn't just call my parents, she said because she didn't want to get in trouble for sneaking out to a party with underaged drinking that they had already vetoed.

At that moment I had to really think about what to do because if I went to pick her up I would be in trouble too, but if I told her parents I would be betraying her. In the end I chose to tell her parents and hope she would forgive me.

At the station we got out of the car and met my parents at the front desk. After I told my godparents that she was at the station, they called my parents and we all left out to come and get her. When they led her out she looked semi drunk and really upset. I was about to say something when I was stopped by the look she sent my way.

As we left we decided that we were all going to my house as it was closer than the base at the moment and we had to talk about the gigantic elephant in the room.

When we arrived I tried again to say something when I got that look again. This time, unfortunately for Em, our parents saw and each gave her a flurry of swats and told her to stop being a brat and that I did the right thing.

The conversation was not one I would soon forget

🛑⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️🛑
This will be continuing with the conversation portion please 15 votes and 20 comments for your next chapter 1 comment will count per person. I would also like for you guys to leave your own ideas because I am running low on inspiration.

I was thinking about doing a book of one shots if you guys would like that leave a ❤ or 👍 in the comments next to this.
(614) 7/26/19