Chapter 7

As I got into the gym Tim was waiting for me with an expression I knew all too well. He was mad and it was directed at me. I could only guess why he was so mad. Probably because of my grade on my quiz, but I could tell he was going to get a whole lot worse after I finish explain why I missed the last week or so of practice other than the moving.

I gave Tim my best innocent smile and headed into the gym. He stopped me before I could go warmup and pointed to his office signaling that I should go and wait for him inside. I turned and headed into the office and stood in a corner, because it was going to be easier if I got started with my punishment instead of waiting and being told.

Tim walked into the office and told me to sit in down in a chair. I headed straight to the chairs in front of his desk. Then we proceeded with the dreaded conversation.

Tim: So can you please explain to me why your mother called and told me that you got a 40% on a quiz, and that there was more for you to explain! Then can you tell me why she benched you for the next 3 months; which happen to include 6 competitions that you, my best gymnast, will not be able to compete in!

Me: Well you see for that quiz, I really don't understand that class, and for everything else I have no clue.

Tim: Stop lying to me before you make whatever you're about to get worse. Now tell me the truth!

Me: So I was shopping with some friends and then we decided to go and paint a little bit, then we heard the police sirens and decided to split up and run. I was running with Emerald when they caught us, which I think they had the wrong people, but they took us home and now we're grounded for 3 months.

Tim:  Cut the crap about them getting the wrong people, and tell me where were you painting?!!

Me: (whispering) On an abandoned building in an alley.

Tim: You were vandalizing a building. You do know that is against the law, am I right? (I nodded) Well I don't have the tolerance to help raise a criminal. You will go back to the gym and start class. I will deal with you after class. And don't try leaving before I notice, because that would only make it worse.

I headed back to practice and Tim pushed me 3 times as hard as normal; which to be honest was  about 6 times as hard as the others because he always pushed me twice as hard because I was like his daughter. I did beam, vault, floor, and the uneven bars about 20 times each before Tim told me to run 10 laps around the gym, which each lap is about half a mile, one for each day I missed practice.

That had really pissed me off but I ran anyway. I was already exhausted before the run, so by the time I was done I was about to drop. I think Tim saw that, because he came over and gave me a sweat towel, water bottle, and he picked me up and put me on the cheese mat to lay down. He then told me the run and my most likely already sore backside was enough punishment for today but that I'm on a one warning then your out basis for the next 2 weeks.

I was really excited about that. I was finally able to get a little bit of a break from the constant trouble with my 5 parents. I could somewhat breath again.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Hi guys sorry I meant to post this last night but I guess I didn't so here it is you apology chapter. Thanks for bearing with me.

(688)