Chapter 4

《Two days later》
<school>

Schedule in multimedia

I walked into school for the first day without ISS. I went to the cafeteria and sat down with Emerald. We talked till the bell rang for first period. We went to our lockers and got our stuff for health. Emerald wanted to skip, but I reminded her that both my parents, her godparents, worked in the building and had permission to punish her just as much as me. We went to Mr. Cook's class and sat in the back.

In the middle of class he told us to move to the front, so he could keep us out of trouble. I was beyond pissed, so I asked to use the restroom. On my way to the restroom I ran into Anthony. We started to talk until my mom walked over and told him to go to class. I turned to go to class too, but she stopped me.

Mom: what are you doing out of class.
Me: I went to the restroom then ran into Anthony and started talking.
Mom: well get to class, and no more boys.
Me: fine gee (Eyeroll)
Mom: I would watch those eyes if I were you
Me: ok, I'm going back to class

I walked into class and Mr. Cook asked why I took so long. I told him I got stopped by the principal. A couple minutes later the bell rang for us to go to second period which was geometry with none other than my dad, or as I call him in school, Mr. Taylor.

I walked into class and sat all the way in the back and hoped above all else that my dad wasn't going to be embarrassing. I looked up and saw Emerald sitting in the seat next to me. We started talking and the next thing I knew we were called out and told to stop talking and listen or to go up and teach the class. I knew my dad was pissed off about us not paying attention since it was my worst subject. I decided that the best thing to do was to do what he wanted and be quiet.

After the bell rung we got up to head to our next class, but my dad beat us to the door and told us to stay behind. I was so scared that I was going to be in a lot of trouble. My dad started lecturing us about how talking in class especially one that you weren't good at was rude and disrespectful to the teacher, the class, ourselves and to our educations. I was starting to feel really guilty about it when the tardy bell rung. My dad wrote us a pass and told us to be good or else we were going to get it. I went along with the rest of my day without any problems after that talk. I think Emerald was scared too, because she was on her best behavior also.

I know my parents could punish her too, but I didn't think she was really that scared of making him mad. I guess I was wrong because every time I mentioned us breaking a rule after the talk she turned white and told me I was crazy if I think she was going to get in trouble with my parents after she got a warning already that day. I think she was scared of what my parents or her parents would do if she got in trouble again in one day.

(590)