Chapter 1

《Nia POV》

We walk into the house and it was wonderful and huge. My brothers were watching tv in the living room. They gave me a tour and then showed me my bedroom, and it was amazing.

My brothers left me to get situated and get unpacked. I looked around and I had a smile on my face. My room was huge I had my own bathroom and closet. It was my favorite color and fit for a princess.

I layed on my bed for a little until I heard a knock at my door and mom peaked in

I layed on my bed for a little until I heard a knock at my door and mom peaked in. She said we were heading out and that I  should get changed and come down.

I went to my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went to my bag and pulled out my outfit. I looked in my mirror and I thought I looked acceptable so I went down stairs.

 I looked in my mirror and I thought I looked acceptable so I went down stairs

Her outfit

When they saw me I got a chorus of "what are you wearing" "go change" "heck no" and "you're crazy". The only person who was ok with my outfit was dad.
Dad: leave my baby girl alone she looks nice, and at least she has a jacket on. Be happy she isn't wearing shorts and a crop top.
Mom: it's ok I guess, but your never wearing anything like this out of this house again. Do you understand me?
Me: yes ma'am
Brandon: you really gonna let her wear that outside of the house?
Mom: yes, this once.

《Mall》

We went to the mall to get me school supplies and school clothes. We got me a new cellphone and a couple cases. We also got me a printer and laptop for school.

After shopping we went to the food court and got some food I got Chinese food and sprite, while they got various foods and drinks. We all decided to head home and watch a movie. When we got home mom decided that we shouldn't watch the movie but go and get ready for school tomorrow.

I went up to my room, I took a few wrong turns, but I made it. A few minutes later mom came in to go over the rules.

Rule 1- no fights
Rule 2- no cursing
Rule 3- don't be disrespectful to anybody
Rule 4- go to bed on time and get up on time
Rule 5- don't skip school
Rule 6- don't let your grades drop below a B
Rule 7- don't sneak out
Rule 8- don't disobey me
Rule 9- do your homework
Rule 10- no attitude

I asked what would happen if I broke her rules. She said that if I broke her rules I would be grounded and I would get a spanking. I told her I understood.

Me: mom about the fighting and cursing, what if I was provoked?
Mom: if you were provoked then you'll get out of trouble the first time after that no fighting.
Me: what if they hit me first or hit someone who can't defend themselves?
Mom: then you're ok if you're defending someone, but if they lay a hand on you walk to my office and tell me.
Me: ok

(534)