Chapter 3 - The Punishment

《Nia's POV》

I was in the corner for about ten minutes before my mom came in with a belt. I was so scared. My mom called me over to the couch to talk. I was reluctant because I knew that spanking was coming.

Mom: Ok now that I have calmed down, can you explain to me why I got a text from another student telling me to come to your classroom because you were out of control? And why you were cursing out your teacher?

Me: I was cursing out Mr. Cook because he was picking on me and lying about me. He said that I was disrupting the class, when all I did was tell Emerald your welcome after she said thanks for a pencil I lent. Plus the entire class was having side conversations and I was doing my work and he called me out for being respectful to my friend.

Mom: that still doesn't condone what you did, but it does explain why you did it. So you're going to get 10 with my hand & 15 with the belt bare ok. You are also grounded for 2 weeks and have 2 days of ISS.

All I said was ok as I got ready for my first whooping of the night. Mom asked me if I was ready before she started and all I could do was lay on her lap and nod. Then she started.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. That was my ten with her hand, it was time for the belt.

Smack "don't you" smack "ever again" smack "curse" smack "at any adult" smack "or teacher" smack "or I will" smack "make this feel" smack "like a light" smack "tap on the butt" smack "do you understand me?"

Me: y-y-yes m-ma'am [ I said sobbing]
Mom: ok I want you to count these last five.

Smack "one" smack "two" smack "three" smack "four" smack "five"

《Mom's POV》

When I was done with her whooping Nia was sobbing, so I cuddled with her for a couple minutes till she calmed down. When she was calm I asked her if she knew that her father was gonna give her another whooping in a little while. All she did was nod her head. We cuddled a little more. I picked her up and brought her to her dad's room.

 I picked her up and brought her to her dad's room

Dad's room

《Dad's POV》

When Cassie brought Nia to my room I was still pretty furious about how she was acting today. I had calmed down a bit but she was really going to get it. That was until I saw that she was softly crying, and she said "mommy you can put me down now I'm ready for my punishment from daddy". I said to her that I would give her two options. Option one, I give her 20 bare with hands on her sit spots or option two, 40 over her undies on her sit spots. She chose option one. I told her to get ready the lay on my bed bare.

She got ready and then I told her I was going to start. Smack "don't" smack "ever" smack "disrespect" smack smack "your mother" smack smack "or curse" smack smack "at your teacher" smack smack "again" smack "do you understand me?"smack smack smack
Nia: y-y-yes sir [she said sobbing]
Me: count these last five
Smack "one" smack "two" smack "three" smack "four" smack "five."

I cuddled my daughter till she calmed down, then I took her to her room and took all her electronics with the exception of her cell phone but told her that she had to turn it in to me at 9:30 on school nights and at 10:30 on weekends until I decided that she could keep it. I also told her to personally apologize to her mom and write a letter of apology to her teacher. She said ok and went to sleep.

《Nia's POV》

After my dad left I woke up from my nap and my butt was so sore. I got on my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I found a post about my outburst in class with the video of the entire thing. After a while I decided to text Emerald or Em as I call her.

Em👭💖: hey girl what's up
Nia💓👭: nothing really, my butt is sore I'm grounded for two weeks and the only thing I got to keep is my phone which I still have to turn in at a certain time
Em👭💖: that sucks how about at school
Nia💓👭: I have ISS for two days
Em👭💖: at least it's not worse
Nia💓👭: yeah
Em👭💖: so about Anthony
Nia💓👭: he is so cute I wish my parents would let me date, but the probably wouldn't
Em👭💖: you're right about that, but I think he likes you
Nia💓👭: that's great, btw I got to go eat dinner plus it's nine now so I will have to turn in my phone when I'm done eating so bye.
Em👭💖: bye

We finished texting and I was so happy because Anthony might like me.

Anthony (tony)

(882)