Chapter 8

3 months later

So after I got home I went to bed. The last three months were pretty boring. We were as good as we could be. There was of course the occasional mishap, but nothing too major. I went to all my gymnastics competitions but sat out like instructed. We did very well, but we all knew we would have done better if I could have competed. We are now a week away from our ungrounding and I'm so excited. A few day after our grounded is up is the qualifying meet to see if we could go to state championships. I was going to get to compete and I was so ready to beat the other teams.

The meet was great and we get to go to state. It's been a week since we qualified and things are looking up. I've been in no major trouble and I have a good balance in my life as of now.

Em's not completely forgiven me for getting us into that much trouble but she is still talking to me, so there is hope. My godparents are supposed to have a switch child week with my parents soon and they're super excited because it's the one time every 2 months that they get to parent me. Every alternating month we either swap or we combine households for a week.

I'm kind of nervous because it's the first one since we have been ungrounded I was kinda rude, from being cooped up, the last time. So I want to stay out of trouble as much as possible because the rule is if you get in trouble while you're on swap they get to punish you and then when swap ends you get punished again; and they are way more strict when we're on swap.

Wish me luck guys.

🛑⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⤵️🛑
This is short but it's a filler I believe that they will get longer when I get used to writing again. I'm also thinking of starting a new book. It would be a Child of a God discipline series. I would love your thoughts on whose child I should start with if you think it's a good idea.

393 words