Chapter 5

We got home after school and I got ready to go out with some friends since I got permission to go this one time. I only even got permission because I made a perfect score on my last test, and outscored the entire grade.

My parents said that it was a priviledge that I earned and that if I was not home by curfew and if I broke any of the rules or conditions of my 'bail' I would be grounded for a month.

I was so excited that I got dressed in under 20 minutes with makeup and everything ready to go. I looked in the mirror and I looked cute.

I headed downstairs and as I hit the ground floor I was getting "no way" "go change" "heck no" " you crazy" "nuh uh" from my dad and brothers

I headed downstairs and as I hit the ground floor I was getting "no way" "go change" "heck no" " you crazy" "nuh uh" from my dad and brothers. I was kinda mad there was nothing even wrong with my outfit. So I said " guys give me a break I look perfectly fine." A second later mom walks in and points to the stairs saying "no daughter of mine is leaving the house wearing that." I went upstairs and I was pissed. I mean I looked really good and now I had to change.

I changed into this one outfit my mom just bought, and it looked ok I guess. Once I was done I just headed for the door not wanting to be later than we were already.

  When we got to the mall my mom handed me a credit card and told me I had a $700 limit and I better not go over it or it was my butt on the line

  When we got to the mall my mom handed me a credit card and told me I had a $700 limit and I better not go over it or it was my butt on the line. I grabbed my bag and stuck it in the front pocket and headed to where we said we would meet. My friends were all there waiting for me so I hurried over. Once I was there we decided where we were going to go first.

After a while of shopping we decided to go out and tag our favorite abandoned building since it was only 2:30 and we all had a curfew of 7:15. We got all the gear we needed and headed off to the abandoned side of town.

Once we got there my friends and I each chose a building. Mine was by far the coolest. I headed inside with my friends for some inspiration of what to tag. When I got inside I saw this really beautiful old fountain. I decided to take a picture so I could do it as my tag.

Once I got the picture I went with my friends so they could get theirs

Once I got the picture I went with my friends so they could get theirs. After we all got what we were going to tag we got to work. I was halfway through my tag when we heard the sirens. We looked at each other and decided to split up in twos and run for it. I was with Emerald and I really didn't pay attention to the other 3 partners. We ran as fast as we could while packing up our equipment. As soon as we came to a street we turned left. That was a huge mistake; as soon as we turned there was a cop car waiting for us. We tried to get away but they were too quick.

We ended up at my house first. The cops knocked on my door and my mom opened the door. The first thing she saw was a cop holding me and Emerald in handcuffs. When I saw her face she was livid. She started to talk to the officers who were with us.

Mom: hello officers, how can I help you?
Officer 1: Are you responsible for either of these girls?
Mom: yes officer I have a legal responsibility for both of them.
Officer 2: well ma'am we thought you should know we caught them vandalizing a few buildings in town.
Mom: thank you officer, for letting me know
Officers: you're welcome ma'am, there will be no charges filed against these ladies, but we wanted to make sure they were home safely.
Mom: well thank you again

The officers took off the handcuffs and left us with my very livid mother at the front door. I was about to say something when my mom walked over and smacked us right on the butt and told us to get our asses in a corner. We both complied because we knew we were in a lot of trouble and we didn't need to be in any more.

While I was in the corner I heard my mom call Em's parents and told them the situation and that she had it handled, then she called dad and explained it to him and the others. Boy were they all mad.

To be continued...

(795)