I never stopped loving you ☁️

{ now playing : I loved you by day6 }💌

[ 10:00 A.M. ] message from Yeosang :
Hey where are you . Your supposed to be here

You looked at the clock , crap you were late for starting on your project with Yeosang at the library , you were paired up with him in your art class. 

you jumped out of bed and went straight to the bathroom and got yourself fixed . You put some light makeup on and dressed yourself in a jacket with a turtleneck sweater and jeans with black short boots , you tied your hair up in a messy bun since you were extremely late and it was extremely cold.

[ 10: 30] you were practically running to get to the library . As you finally arrived there .  You fix yourself up and walk slowly and calmly inside and you saw Yeosang sitting there.

You take a deep breathe
" you've got this y/n"

The thing is you and Yeosang used to be so close, you guys were inseparable, well you thought until this girl came up to him one day to ask for help on a subject in high school .

it turned from late nights with Yeosang while you guys would be eating ramen together to you eating ramen alone but you stopped since it wasn't the same anymore,
it went from worrying about each other to walking past each other in the halls,

and the texts got shorter ... or there wouldn't be any messages from him.  You had developed feelings for him but you never told him about them. Since he ignored you and acted like you weren't there .

Until you were fed up and decided to ask him in the halls, but those words still pain you to this day

" why would I be friends with someone like you , your boring and your sense of fashion is terrible "

I mean not those words because to be honest you got hot , you started working out everyday and now go to the gym whenever you can, but since you had developed a home gym was much better and you were happy and also you stopped eating junk food , your fashion sense improved all lot to.

You started wearing more brands, skirts , shorts, heels, and dresses .

But the words that still haunt you
" I only became your friend because you were being depressed all the time , when we all know it was for attention" 

for him to bring up your mental health to everyone in the halls of high school and then say your doing it for attention pained your heart in uncontrollably ways.

All you remember that day is you went home crying to your mom about it and you decided to switch to home school. 
You were happy .

But it hurt you to know that he didn't even check on you or send you a message at least at that time .

you graduated then came summer you went to Australia to visit with some of your other friends, you were happy.

when you got back home tragic news hit you that your mother passed away from an illness.  you became crushed ... so you moved in with your grandparents and they provided you with much love, but at that time you still had Yeosang contact number and wanted him to comfort you, but it was no use

You decided you were happy , along came with your fake smiles that anyone can buy into .

you cried yourself to sleep allot , but never in front of anyone.