Just fools 🏹

I just wanna fall in
In your eyes
Oh I Love you still
forever in my mind🏹 ~ love you still Kim Jaehwan

[6:00 ]

Flashback : Jongho and Arim laughed together while chasing each other outside in jongho's backyard while it was raining the little feet from both of them would be heard while they splashed in the puddles .

" now were even " Jongho said as he splashed all of the mud on Arim's cute little raincoat and pants.

" Jongho ! " , screamed Arim while pouting her lips.

Jongho laughed at the little girl

" you should of seen your face " , he continued to laugh until he noticed Arim crying

" oh .... I - I didn't mean it ... I thought it would be funny , but I didn't think it would hurt you "

" I don't want to talk to you " , Arim turned around and walked away from Jongho.

[ jongho pov ]

Jongho kept thinking how fast time changes, he smiles remembering the memory that he had of Arim.

" it's like we don't even talk anymore " jongho sighs , and gets ready for school.

He and Arim both went to high school together, but they weren't as close as they used to be when they were little.

I behave just like a fool
Just like this to you💫

Of course all this time Jongho grew to have a crush on his long time best friend ....

He kept it to himself .

[ Arim pov ]

Arim got ready for school , but she was more scared to see Jongho.

It's been long since both of them saw each other , she didn't want to be strangers with him .

" aish.... I can't believe I like him " , She says as she hits her forehead with her palm .

[ 7:00 ]

It was time to head to school. Both Jongho and Arim headed outside.

I behave just like a fool
Just like this to you
Your gaze when you see me 💫

Both of them saw each other and their gazes to each other got rid of the outside world .

It felt like the two of them 💫

" would you like to walk with me to school " Jongho asked Arim

" sure , I would like that " She smiled at him and Jongho felt like his heart was beating ten times faster .

Arim walked along side next to Jongho , she felt her hand brush his softly , and she would smile to herself but would look away.

Jongho would notice this and he would try to stay calm as they were walking ...

Some small talk would be exchanged, along with some gazes at each other.

Both of them would feel their feelings to each other, but would just brush it off.

Worried that my feelings to you will be found out💫

[ 7:06 ]

Both of them arrived at school, while going there separate ways.

Jongho couldn't concentrate in class, his mind kept thinking about Arim ... somehow he felt like it was no longer a crush , it seemed like he loved her

The way they used to be close, she was so sweet towards him even when he was being cold towards her some days.

But he was scared that his feelings towards her would be found out, so he just brushed it off.

[ Arim pov ]

Arim was sitting in class , daydreaming about Jongho when the teacher announced that there was a new student in their class, his name was Yunho.

" Yunho you may sit next to Arim " , the teacher points Arim .

Yunho nods his head and smiles while taking his seat next to Arim.

" Hi, I'm Yunho and you must be Arim " , the smiling boy said

Arim looked at him and noticed how cute he looked like a puppy , his face looked so cute.

Arim smiles and introduced herself , They became close after class , even had lunch together.

[ Jongho pov ]

He was waiting for Arim , but somehow he didn't see her .

" class should of been done by now " he looked at the clock.

He heard her laugh ... the laugh that he knows so well and he saw her , she was smiling .

Your laugh makes you look prettier💫

However, Jongho noticed she was next to someone, and he was making her laugh.

Like he used to.

He noticed a tall boy next to her , he never saw him before , so he must of have transferred today.

He just stood there , not knowing what to do.

" Jongho " she called him, but Jongho did something that he never would of thought , he grabbed her hand and pulled her to his chest.

"Jongho, what are y-"

He interrupted her

" I can't see you with him, I can't - I behave like a fool every time I see you ... but I wanna fall in love with your eyes... I want you to be mine " He held her hands in his and he noticed a tear slipping down her cheek

Both of them realized that maybe there were people around them , but somehow they didn't focus on that

They were way to mesmerized in each other

" Jongho , your not the only fool that is in love , I'm in love with you too, and have been "

Both of them wrapped each other's embrace,  knowing that they were fools all along but fools that fell in love in each other's eyes 

This was a requested scenario so I hope you enjoyed it @LeeArim 💗💕 also sorry for the long wait - mina 💌