Don't You Remember Me 🍂

[ now playing - Lost, the smile has left your eye ost ]

[ 9:00 ] you wondered what your relationship was with Mingi lately.

It seemed different than usual, you guys were best friends,

" not anymore "

you've always been this close to him, but now it feels like your strangers with him.

I'm on the other side, it's alright, just hold me in the dark

You were thinking if there was a way to know what he was thinking of and why was he ignoring you.

As you held your books in yours hands, walking into your next class. You looked up and noticed him.

You made eye contact with him and it felt like you couldn't breathe.

You were on the other side.
So was he.

But it felt like you two were near each other. Then, you didn't know what was he going to do, you were freaking out.

"Ming- " you were about to call out but he walked away. You kinda felt your heart hurt.

" it's fine y/n " you told yourself and walked into your class.

[ 10:30 ]
You walked out of your class and headed home, but you couldn't stop thinking about Mingi.

" he walked away just like that " you whispered to yourself

Did he not remember who you were.
Did He not remember the memories we had.

You walked inside your home closing the door behind you. You were feeling lost.

" do you remember me Mingi " you felt like crying but what's the point of crying when you already did that so many times.

The seasons get busier ... and each time he passes by

The landscape changes, but the memories are engraved.

But some memories... are supposed to be forgotten, as you thought that.

You've walked ... you've chased ... you've dreamed

" and it was all for him" you whispered while wrapping yourself in a blanket.

[ next day ]

You woke up and headed outside to get some fresh air, along the way you decided to get some ice cream.

You sat outside enjoying the warm beautiful weather. You pulled out your camera to get a picture, but all the sudden you felt a presence in front of you.

You looked up. It was Mingi, you were lost with your words that you stayed silent while looking at him.

He sat down in front of you, giving you a soft smile.

"nice seeing you here " he said while smirking.

You looked at him again, but you couldn't stop staring at his eyes.

Whenever I see you... suddenly I get lost.

" I always come here on the weekends" you told him and decided it was best to leave.

" I figured, I've noticed you all lot, I don't know how you do it " he said

" do what" you asked him and now you were wondering about what he would say next.

" how do you act like everything is okay " he said looking serious and that's when you grabbed your bag, and you walked away from the scene.

It's like I'm waking up from a dream and my heart all the sudden tugs harder, making it harder to breathe .

" he always says that , each time I see him " you told yourself and continued to walk.

But then you suddenly were pulled into someone's embrace. You looked and it was Mingi, you pushed him off of you.

" what are you doing Mingi !" You felt angry, why was he all the sudden getting close to you.

" why won't you answer my question ! " he yelled back

" what about you Mingi ! How do you walk down the halls and pretend to not even know me ! " now you had tears coming down your cheeks.

Then he said something that made you stop.

" don't you remember y/n! " Mingi said while standing far away from you.

You looked at him.

" wh-what "

[ dream ]

The time was 8:00 and you were waiting for Mingi, you noticed him on the other cross road and he waved at you

You waved back with a smile, but you felt something wrong.

" come over here Mingi " you yelled out for him to hear.

He was about to walk when you noticed a guy behind him...

It felt like your heart stopped in that moment , the guy had a gun

It was pointed at Mingi .... you went to scream for him and for others to notice that a man was behind Mingi , but

Nothing was coming out of your mouth ...

People around you weren't even there ...

You stood far away from Mingi and that's when you decided to run after him.

You hugged him close to your small frame, but all the sudden you felt something hit you and you heard a loud bang...

You felt our body getting weaker and you looked up at Mingi and you noticed blood on you....

But you heard another bang and you saw Mingi close his eyes ...

Both of you in slow motion fell to the ground holding each other.

You had tears and so did he. You lightly brushed his hair softly ...

" I love you Mingi "

[ back ]

You opened your eyes ... was it real you thought, but you saw Mingi in front of you with tears down his face.

Just like you.

" do you remember me "

𝖧𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 ✨I 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝖨'𝗆 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗆𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖫𝖾𝖿𝗍 𝖸𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖤𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖨'𝗆 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗌𝗈 𝖿𝖺𝗋 ✨Have you gu...

Have you guys seen this drama. ~ Mina 💌