Lovely 📼

- Please read warning: this mentions all lot of mental health issues ( depression, isolation, anxiety, and loss ) due to the recent events that have occurred I will be posting warnings from now on to my stories. Please if you are triggered by this please don't read it. Also if any of you are struggling, I am available send out a message to me I would be happy to help you guys 💗💕
P.s - this is from my wattpad lovelyatiny i will be posting here also scenarios ♡

s - this is from my wattpad lovelyatiny i will be posting here also scenarios ♡

[ 12:44 am ]
"I thought... I thought we'd be fine" Hands tightly wrapped together, the feeling of your fingers felt numb.
Numb.. yeah that was it.

You promised yourself, along with promising to San.
The nightmares would never go away, they kept coming back. You recalled the phone call you last had with San.

"Why do you keep ignoring me y/n." You remembered that you stayed silent on the other end.

"Do you even care for this relationship, it seems like you don't." You heard him take a sigh, and you wondered what could you say to him, you didn't want to make him even more disappointed in you than he already is.

You couldn't just come right out and tell him that's it's gotten worse each night.

"I-..San.. I just need some time" , you said to him, hoping that he couldn't hear or know what kind of state you were in.

Especially right now, you were a mess... A lovely mess.

"How long y/n! I've been waiting for you... how long, how much time do you need..look, I have to go"

He hanged up as you gripped the phone tightly in your hands as you looked down trying not to break there and right now

"I hope some day I'll make it out of here"

You layed yourself down in your bed as you pulled the covers over you.

" I don't know how long, but I can't stay here, I just want to make it out, I.. I don't know how long San " you whispered to yourself as you closed your eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

All alone, isn't it lovely that it's just me here fighting my demons.

[ SAN's POV ]
" Why did I say that! Why did I hang up " he screamed as he threw his phone to wall, hoping for it to break. He glared at himself in the mirror.

Heart made of glass, my mind of stone.

He didn't feel good... he just didn't ... his heart didn't feel so good.

That's when the tears came down and he stared himself down the mirror. Blood and bruised on his knuckles recalling how many times he punched the wall.

The memories flooding back in his brain of how many times he's been hurt. He feels like he's barely breathing.
[ y/n's POV ]
She looked up at the sky as she continued to walk, it was better to leave this town than to stay in it.

" it's for the best" you smiled a little as you looked down at your feet.

Lookin' for a better place
Something's on my mind

It was time to find a better place to live in, it was time for these nightmares to go away. As you were about to step in the train, a hand pulled you back making you crash into someone's chest.

"So you thought everything would be fixed, if you left " you knew that voice, it belonged to San.

You looked up to look at him.

" San- " you couldn't find the words to even tell him.

" Tell me what I did, did I hurt you .. I- I just want to know", he grabbed onto your hands, your breath hitched in your throat. You had to get away.

Even if it takes all night or a hundred years

You pulled away from his arms and looked at the ground.

" You didn't do anything San.. it's me, I'm the issue here." You waited for him to say something back, but you heard nothing.

You lifted your head to look at him softly.

" I-... I'm sorry" you boarded the train as you kept your head low, but San kept the grip on your tightly not wanting to let you go.

"Y/n I love you so much, we can do this together baby, I doesn't have to be like this, please stay with me, don't leave me."

You looked at him all teary eyed just like him and that's when you wrapped your arms around him.

I'm sorry San.

[ SAN's POV ]
He walked back home with you still holding onto your hand sweetly, he felt like crying or screaming, but he didn't know what to do, he knew how you were feeling... but

Perhaps did you know how he was feeling.

As he walked into the house with you, he looked around and gave a slight smile on his face

"Welcome home baby" the smile left off his face as soon as he looked at himself in the mirror.

He noticed how you stopped to look at him for a moment.

"San... let's save each other."

He wondered as he looked at you with a smile on his face pulling you to his arms as he gave your forehead a kiss.

" yes we have each other, so let's save each other."

He knew that both of you were trapped in this lovely mess together .

- I hope you enjoyed that one, I promise I will be updating more 💗 I also want to thank you guys for the love and support that this has had its mean so much to me, and I love reading your comments they make me smile, laugh, and cry ( happy tears ...

- I hope you enjoyed that one, I promise I will be updating more 💗 I also want to thank you guys for the love and support that this has had its mean so much to me, and I love reading your comments they make me smile, laugh, and cry ( happy tears though).

Reminder : you are worth it⭐️