Moonlight Hacker [Original] Chapter One: The Dimension Hacker

"Who turned off the lights""Ow""Stubbed my toe""Oh found the light switch"*Turns on light*"Ah, much better""Oh, hey didn't see you there"*Play any kind of annoying introduction music*"My name is Dorian Moon""And yes I am talking to you... the readers""Well, get used to it""I've been shut in my room for a long time""I don't leave the house any more""Why would I, I have everything I could ever need in here""Well, today things were different""Well, I should stop breaking the forth wall"*Turn off introduction music**Dorian walks into the other room*"Its got to be here somewhere"Rustling through a pile of boxes, I find..."Yes!"An old Ipod Touch, pretty dusty."This was a gift from my brother""I can't remember him though""He died a long time ago"*Dorian enters the basement*"Might as well play some music"*After spending the past hour playing NWTB songs*I head back upstairs, deciding to play some games."Windows Vista sucks, but its all I got"*A virus pops up*"Whats this... I've never seen this before"*A portal opens in the computer*"Im only half way into this chapter and im already getting sucked"(Into my computer...)"Welp, getting sucked into another universe wasn't my plan"*Crystal began forming around his legs*"Wait, whats happening"*Crystal began forming around his arms*"This isn't good"*The crystal starting forming into a suit**A bright light is seen from the end of the tunnel*"That must be the end"*The bright light grew bigger, until it surrounded me**When the light disappeared, I was falling out of the sky*"THIS IS GUNNA HUUUUUUUUURRTT!!!"*The ground came closer and closer and closer**For a second, I could have sworn I had heard a narrator**3000feet**1000feet**700feet**300feet**100feet**CRASH*End of Chapter.