Fate's Dimension [Original] Ch.6: The Almighty FlusterCuck!

I glare at my half, and one extra. "He had a dragon, made of knives." I stomp hard on the ground

"He may only have one dragon, but I've collected a few in my days" Jabbing my blade into the ground, 3 fossilized dragon heads shoot out of the ground. The dragon heads move their jaws slowly, They quickly turn towards the Ace army. I point to a section of the Aces, They shoot a long beam of fire turning 30 into dust. They still move on like it was nothing.

Dorian looks over. "Oh that is freaking Metal!"

I glance back at him "Heed of warning, things aren't always the way they seem"

Rushing towards the army, the skulls following behind me. For some reason the Aces have started moving closer together. "Your gonna have a rough time getting through me!". I blast another 5, that went astray from the rest. without me looking, one of the Aces throws a knife at one of the Dragon skulls. The skull shatters, And stops halfway to the ground. Growing bigger, and splitting into two heads. "You dun goofed!" In case anyone doesn't know, if you break the head of a Hydra, 2 more heads take its place. I now have 4 skulls firing at random. The Aces start coming in closer, merging together, Knives fly towards us from the FlusterCuck. We matrix dodge the knives and I launch another wave of beams towards them. The Aces start growing, knives stick out of the Collossal FlusterCuck. The Flustercuck raises it's arm to us, launching out a large knife. I take 5 steps to the right, Dorian stands still and does a backflip, the knife flies past us. "Too easy!"

I flash him a thumbs up. "Nope, he was just too slow", I blast a few more with the flames , I raise my hand to the head of the Flustercuck, blasting it with a flame beam

The Flustercuck explodes. The End.

Or it would be if this wasn't a bad story.

"Ok, that thing is dead... Now what"

Off in the sky, riding in on a giant dragon.

Was Ace, once again. Dorian raises his hand to charge a smite.

He launches off a line of Knives, the smite hits the knives and runs down the line like a lightning rod. "I'm getting Griffal vibes here" The knife stabs Dorian's chest, the smite following. After Dorian got screwed up with his own smite, Died and came back to life, third time today, new record! He proceeded to use the same attack again. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!

Got Screwed, Died, came back to life, Four times in a day... Old record beaten! And Author laughing uncontrollably. Yay!

"Ok, I think smiting is a bad idea..." I turn to Dorian. "You think..."

He looks back to Ace in the sky riding his dragon. "Do you think it may work a third time...?"

I give up on him killing himself and hop on a skull and chase after Ace. "It was just a joke!"

Dorian flies into the air and summons more electro wires. "Ok, I think it's obvious lighting won't work." Dorian clips the ZeroMagazine onto his HyperVolt. "What about missiles?"

He aims his gun at the dragon and launched off 10 missiles. The missiles lock on to the dragon and chase after it, finally making contact. Ace is knocked off of the dragon and falls to the ground.

"We've got you now" Dorian creates a sphere of electricity around him and launches it off towards Ace. The ball gets bigger and bigger, turning into a mixture of electro wires and rings.

Ace cancels the attack out via knife shield, don't know what the hell that is. It looks like a shield made out of knives. What's next, A knife carpet that always seems to make people stub their toes.

"I can see that becoming a thing, the dangers of flat carpets need to be announced. I will commit genocide on all things that stub my toes. Starting with you, flat carpet that shouldn't be able to stub peoples toes!!!" That sounds like some legitimate rage, I shouldn't question that.

A massive stream of fire launches from my hands. The skull launch out fire too. The fire turns light blue, the skulls melt from the intense heat. The wave of fire shoots across the sky and strikes Ace, "It was very KNIFE to meet you." the fire stream incinerating him on impact. Dorian lands beside me. "If it were that easy to kill him, I would've done that a long time ago..." He looks over at the fire that's slowly dispersing. "He'll be back"

I look over to see Neptune and Nepgear sitting on lawn chairs, eating popcorn.

Dorian drops out of HDD. "I think we're done here..."

I nod and we head back to Planeptune.

Holy crap I'm about to faint that was so tiring.

(Later that night)

"Hey Raidea, I got a proposition"

I turn to Dorian. "Go on..."

He pulls out a map and shows me a steampunky place.

"Let's go to Lastation. I want to see the Noire of this dimension."

I look at him in confusion and suspicion.

"Who's that" Dorian grins. "The goddess of Lastation, I wanna see if she has any friends"

End of Chapter