Moonlight Hacker [Original] Chapter Seven: Immortal Flame

"Almost there" Oh hi, so we meet again.Yes, its still me.So anyways, my adventure here in Planeptune has been fun.I killed a few demons and met a dragon-human hybrid.As of right now, well..."Hey Dorian, wheres the Nepulus Rift" Neptune came rushing in."Over there" I point to the shelf.Neptune looks over to what im holding."Whats that" I Turn around and show her a baby in my hand."Im bored of this" I crush the baby in my hand.Blood begins pouring out from my right hand.I fling my wrist, sending the liquid ooze towards the wall.The blob hits the wall with a splat.Blood begins pouring down the wall."What did you do" Neptune cries.I begin to laugh."Its just cornstarch and water"Neptune looks up."What about the blood""Red food dye"Draq comes out of the corner with a camera.We slap eachother a high-five."Im heading to Lowee"Draq and I exit the room.(At Lowee)"Hey Blanc"We meet up with Blanc on the outskirts of Lowee."What are we training against"Blanc points to a herd of Mechanical animals."Draq, light em up"Draq starts charging towards the Mechs."Excel Overdrive" Activating Cyber.EXE, I take off after him.Blanc shortly follows in HDD form.Draq begins shooting fire at the Mechs.Each one melting on contact.I activate Cyber Blade, cutting a Spider Mech in half.A Rhino Mech leaps over me."Blanc its all yours"White Heart slashes the Rhino in half.I look up to see Draq melting a Cow Mech, holding it by the utters."What, its not like you wouldn't have done it"I turn back to the oncoming Raindeer."Santa ain't coming this Christmas" I yell, as I quickly slash at the raindeer.The raindeer stops behind me.I de-activate Cyber Blade.Immediately after, the Raindeer Mech shatters."Incoming"I hear Draq yell as a giant Gorilla Mech comes running towards us."Oh god no"Draq runs past me, as I begin sprinting away from the beast.Blanc looks up to see the giant beast chasing after us."Run for your life"We all begin running through the grasslands."Wait, wait, I have an idea"I activate Cyber ball, and Launch it in the direction of the Gorilla.The gorilla trips over the ball."That should buy us some more time"The gorilla gets back up and charges after us."That was fast"I insert my Ipod Touch into my arm.The crystal turns from Purple to Black.And the circuit board symbols turn from green to red."Draq, get on" Draq hops onto my back, Crystal begins forming around him.Black wings with Red flames burst through my back.A dragon helmet latches onto my helmet.I fly into the air activating Cyber Cannon.A large beam of dark light shoots out of my chest.The beam pierces through the gorilla's Head."Everybody get down"Draq detatches from my back and we dive behind some rocks.The Gorilla Mech explodes.A gust of wind blows us off our feet.Rocks and mechanical parts are flying everywhere.My vision goes Red.Then everything goes black.End of Chapter.