Moonlight Hacker [Original] Chapter Eight: The Mythical Renegade

*Dorian and Draq dive bombed into another dimension*"Ugh, my head"*They don't know where they are, or why they're here*"Wait, who said that"*Uh, nobody*"..."*:]*"When did I get a narrator"*Umm*"Ugh""Narrator Off""Ok Draq, lets go"(Earlier)"EXPLOSIONS"(Now)"Have you seen Blanc"I looked around, shes not here.Draq was on the ground, blood was pouring out everywhere."Oh god Draq"(Later)"Phew"I managed to stop the bleeding.Draq had lost his wings and had many deep wounds."I better find a way out"(Meanwhile)"Get him""He's getting away""Z-19 is down""L-42 is down""He's going over there"(Insert POV Here)"Theres got to be a way out"*Oh hey, you're still here*"Narrator what is it"*Oh you know, Writing*"Who turned you back on"*...*"Ok now, where were we""THERE HE IS"I look over to see a griffin running towards us.Behind him are some androids."This can't be good"The griffin runs past us, the androids lock on to us.I begin running away from them, which is hard because I need to carry Draq.We hide behind a building, as they run past us."Phew"I look over to see the griffin. !I quickly arm my sword.The griffin doesn't attack though."We Griffins were hunted to extinction so many years ago,I am the last of my kind" I deactivate my sword."So, those androids were trying to kill you"The griffin nods."Im Griffal, but you can call me Griff""Dorian Moon, and this is my friend Draq"The androids are coming closer."I know a place we can hide" Griff motions for us to follow.I press my Ipod Touch, The crystal is Black, must mean its dead."Do you have any electrical energy"Griff pauses."The only place with power is the tower, and its heavily guarded by androids""I can handle it" I respond.Griff leads us to a tower. The base is guarded by androids."We can head in through the back, Just remember to be quiet"I nod.We head in through the back of the tower."We'll need to cut the barb wire to get in"I activate my Cyber Blade and cut through the barb wire.Griff leads us inside.An android blocks our way up the stairs.I chuck a cyber disc at the android, cutting it in half."Lets go"We run up the stairs, An android sees us for a second before I blow its head off."Headshot" I say in Triumph.Griff is not impressed.We reach the top of the tower to see a giant android."It seems to be controlling the rest"I pull out a cyber disc and toss it at the android.The cyber disc slices off its arms."Go"We charge at the android, slicing off pieces of its body.Finishing with a tag-team head decapitation."Flawless Victory" Griff still doesn't seem impressed, guess he didn't get the joke."Ok, now for the power"I raise my Ipod Touch up to the sky.A bolt of lightning hits my Ipod Touch.The colour of the crystal changes to Yellow."And we're up"I point my Ipod Touch towards the edge of the Tower."Warp Planeptune"A portal opens up in front of us."Why don't you come with me"Griff hesitates, then agrees.We enter the portal and head to Planeptune."What am I going to do with Draq"End of Chapter.