Moonlight Hacker [Original] Chapter 12.5: The Importance

"Draq, wheres the battlefield"*Oh, hi there readers**Where we last left off, Dorian and Draq were going to have a battle**To test out the crimson blood*"Hey narrator"*?*"My story, log out"*But im writing it right now*"Off"*Narrator left the chat*.............................................................................................................................................*Narrator joined the chat**Knew you couldn't have done anything without me*"Huh, im sorry, when did you leave"*?*"?"*Really*"?"*Can we talk*"About what"*I don't know, multiverse theory*"Ok"*So, every time you make a choice, another universe is made**Its like a tree, every choice creates a branch with its own outcomes**Which then branches off in its own directions*"Wouldn't this be making more branches, because we're talking about this""And more branches because I said that""And more branches because I said the previous line""As well as that one, and this one, also this one, and...."*I get it*"Well, there could be different me's""Me's who didn't come to planeptune, or didn't meet everyone"*Or one who is a complete idiot*(Meanwhile in another universe)*Achoo*"It feels like someone insulted me"(Meanwhile in our universe)"What!"(Back in Planeptune)*One sec, The Author of the narrator of the narrator of the author is annoyed*"What do you mean"*Multiverse jokes*"?""How many branches do you think we have made today"*Don't know, want to make more*"Sure!"*Narrator left the chat**Author left the chat**Narrator left the chat**Author left the chat*...................................................................................................End of Chapter*Creator left the chat*